“Good Hotel but service was not a Hilton style” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N Breakfast Deal
Ranked #2 of 27 hotels in Henderson
Lehi, Utah
“Good Hotel but service was not a Hilton style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel is very nice, clean and in a nice location out of Vegas, about 12 miles from the strip.
We booked the hotel from its web site, including breakfast. Upon our check in I inquired about breakfast so the customer service representative inform me and I quote " because you had used a AAA discount for the rate the hotel would not honor the breakfast deal". I had a discount from AAA of $35 dolares for two nights, the confirmation never stated that using a discount you would lose the breakfast. The hotel promise ",in writing in every room " if you are not completely satisfied with ourr service you do not have to pay it". I was very dissatisfied with the way the girls that worked on Saturday afternoon 2/15 treated us. Another family traveling with us did not use the discount and got their full package.

Room Tip: Most rooms are similar, if you do not smoke ask for a non smoking room! Just a reminder do not use...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Ricardo

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We sincerely appreciate
you taking the time and effort to give us your input.

I would like to sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding regarding how your
reservation was booked and for our Front desk Agents not giving you the customer
service all of our other satisfied customers have received. I will be sure to share
your comment with our General Manager and Front Office Manager to assure that
this issue is addressed. Our guest feedback is extremely important to us as
it assists us in making changes to better serve our guest.

If there is anything else I can further assists you with, please do not hesitate to
contact me directly at 702-322-9000. We truly value your continued brand loyalty
and surely hope to see you again soon.

397 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stay here on business every other month. This month, I also used the hotel's meeting facilities for a media training session. The service was great. The room was set up to my specifications, and the food was good and delivered on time. I'll continue to stay here whenever I'm in Henderson.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PJF725

Thank you for choosing our property for your meeting. We were happy to hear it was
a success! We appreciate the opportunity to serve your group and we truly value
your business. See you again soon …. Safe travels!

Denver, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hotel has comfortable beds, free wi-fi, and I like the I-pad app to control your in room TV even if it does cost a buck or two. You are a ways off the strip but for those who are sick of the strip and want to stay away from it this hotel works great

Room Tip: Get the TV I-pad app for a dollar or two. It gives you a full T.V. guide and allows you to change c...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
CanuckaIHEad

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found
the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return
soon….safe travels!

Mountain View, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I always stay at Hilton Garden Inn whenever I travel. My girlfriend and I were returning from a week in Utah, and arrived very late at night in Las Vegas. We were greeted with friendly service, and quickly checked into our room. In the morning breakfast was delicious. I always enjoy the breakfast at HGI, and the morning we stayed here the fruit was extremely fresh, and the wait staff was very friendly. I highly recommend staying here if you wish to stay away from the Las Vegas strip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Jason E.

Thank you for choosing to stay here with us at The Hilton Garden Inn. I am glad
to hear that you enjoyed your stay and upon arrival you were greeted with friendly
service. Our Director of Food & Beverage was very happy to see that the breakfast
in our on-site restaurant was to your satisfaction. We both will be sure to share your
comment with all of our staff members. Thank you for giving us the opportunity
to impress you and we hope to see you return soon.

Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Wifi cut in and out every few minutes making it almost impossible to accomplish anything. For three days straight the breakfast experience was the worst I have ever had at a Hilton and I'm a gold level member. Most of the items on the buffet were not replenished in a timely manner, there were never any plates or bowls (I finally had to put fruit for my daughter in a juice glass) and if there was a restaurant manager you never would have known it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Shotgunner_1

First off I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced in our
restaurant during your last stay. I have spoken to our General Manager and the Director
of Food & Beverage, to see that these issues get addressed with our staff members. Our
guest feedback is extremely important to us as it assists us in making changes to better
serve our guests. We thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and we hope
you will give our hotel another opportunity to impress you.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson, NV numerous times every month on business trips and appreciate the outstanding customer service and friendliness of the staff. The property is well maintained and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. If there is ever a concern of any kind it is addressed immediately and promptly resolved.

Room Tip: Rooms located next to the ice machines and vending area can be a little noisier.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Jimmy H.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. It’s great to hear that all of your stays our staff members have given you outstanding customer service and are always friendly to you. All of us here at The Hilton Garden Inn are passionate about hospitality. We truly appreciate your loyalty and business. We look forward to your next visit!

Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was our 4th stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Henderson. First, the staff are excellent, especially Amanda who was especially attentive & professional and went out of her way to make us comfortable, I greatly appreciate good service.

This is a quiet, simple business style hotel away from the strip which is perfect for us. I visit once or twice a year and will always choose to stay here rather than some of the large glitzy & noisy hotels.

Room Tip: I always ask for a quiet room, end of corridor rooms are the most quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Anne R.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to
hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will let Amanda know that she contributed to your
enjoyment. It’s difficult to find amazing team members but we are really proud of our
selection here at The Hilton Garden Inn\ Henderson! Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon.

Nastassia Vensor

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson? Share your experiences!