You added BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3041 Saint Rose Parkway, Henderson, NV 89052 (Formerly Henderson Inn and Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
California City
“Happy Customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have roomed here on several occasions; including my wedding night. I continue to rate the staff and quality of service to be outstanding. Rates are reasonable and it's outside the crowd of mainstreet Vegas. I especially enjoy the free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Emily W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Wow, we are so pleased to hear about your positive experiences here at the Wingate! We would also like to say we are extremely thankful for your thoughts on our property, hearing these things will help us grow and create an even more enjoyable stay for future guests, and your future stays. Happy Holidays, and once again.. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
DENVER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

It's just a nice hotel a long ways from anything. They need a shuttle service to the casino's. At least to the closest one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Emily W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Kenneth D,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! I am very pleased to hear your stay was nice. Next time you are in the area we would love to have you as our guest again, whether it be for business or just to see some sunshine, and we will be more than happy to shuttle you to a casino here in the area, as that is a service we are proud to offer. Safe travels and hope to see you soon!

Emily Washburn
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed in this hotel on our way back home from San Diego. We were tired and arrived late. I usually try to find rooms with 3 beds but had forgotten to do that with this reservation. I asked about 3 beds when I arrived and was told they had cribs I could put my toddler in. I was a little worried as I saw the crib they rolled in. It was small and close to the ground. But my toddler actually loved it and stayed in and fell asleep rather quickly, so it must have been comfortable.

The beds were very comfortable. The room had a fridge and microwave. It also had a new kind of heating cooling thing. You had to keep your room key in it to keep the room at the temperature you set. I couldn't figure it out and was grateful for the room service who brought the crib so that I could figure out the temperature control as well.

The walls were fairly thin as I could hear someone around us yelling for quite a while. Granted we were tired and had gone to sleep fairly early for Las Vegas standards (10pm). But the yelling bugged me.

The continental breakfast was good in the morning. Bacon, eggs, muffins, make your own waffles, etc. It was a good selection.

I would stay here again, but reserve the room with the sofa sleeper the next time for my family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Monika G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thanks for offering your view on what you thought of us!

I sincerely thank you for your review of our hotel. We genuinely enjoy what we do here and love to hear about our guests' positive experiences. Our staff will be very proud of the work they have done to exceed your expectations.

Monika Ganshorn
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

If you want to wake up in a serene atmosphere, with out all the noise of slot machines, this is the place. The rooms were clean, and the staff friendly. Free breakfast was offered, and the lobby tables were a great place to meet and conduct some business. The free wi-fi, was a big plus!

Room Tip: A pool view would be nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
 Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback about your stay with us. We do have a very caring and friendly staff that works to make each stay a comfortable and memorable one. Thanks for offering your view on what you thought of us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Enterprise
South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel

Address: 3041 Saint Rose Parkway, Henderson, NV 89052 (Formerly Henderson Inn and Suites)
Location: United States > Nevada > Henderson
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Business Hotel in Henderson
#4 Family Hotel in Henderson
#6 Romantic Hotel in Henderson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel 2.5*
Located just off of I-215 and Eastern, BEST WESTERN PLUS St Rose Parkway Hotel sits in the middle of prestigious Seven Hills, Anthem and Silverado Ranch neighborhoods. Our neighbors include the highly acclaimed St Rose Hospital and brand new office buildings, occupied by the areas best doctors, lawyers, bankers and developers to name just a few. Due to its prime location in Henderson, the guests at Best Western Plus enjoy a variety of delicious restaurants and entertainment. Surrounded by both quick style and more formal dining as well as movie theaters and gaming locations, guest will find plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment options a short drive away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Henderson Hotel Henderson
Wingate Las Vegas
Wingate Hotel Henderson
Wyndham Henderson
Henderson Wyndham

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.