“Great Value, supe clean,friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points Package
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Gresham, Oregon, United States
“Great Value, supe clean,friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We come to Vegas on business on a monthly basis and this was our first stay at this property. I have found my new home in Vegas! It is a mere 10 minutes for the airport and surrounded by everything you need such .
The rooms are spacious suites that are super clean and beautifully decorated. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food service for both breakfast and dinner were tasty and a great value!

General Manager Michael Miller has a great team to serve all your needs.

I would highly suggest the next time you plan a Vegas trip, book this property, rent a car and stay off the strip. A beautiful suite with breakfast and dinner services for $125.00 and a rental car for $50.00/day makes Homewood Suites on S. Eastern Ave. a great option to the high priced crazy strip properties.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
ILLinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights before heading to Vegas with mu husband for my Birthday, and loved it! Upon entering the hotel I noticed how clean, and nicely decorated it was, along with being brightly lit so you can better see how nice it is. The staff was nice, and welcoming! The bed was comfortable, the towels were clean as well as the bed linens.The furniture was nice, and clean also. The internet worked great, and we had no issues with it. The fitness center had just what we needed for our workout, and was clean, and well stocked. The suite was equipped with a full fridge, microwave, and cook top, so we were able to go to the store to get a few items to cook. There were quite a few good places to eat near by also. Panda express, and El pollo loco were just across the parking lot, as well as dairy queen, which all were walking distance, so it's in a great location. I have no complaints about this hotel, it made my trip to NV a great one, and will be my hotel of choice next time in Henderson! We stay at a lot of Homewood's, and this is one of the nice ones!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am Hilton diamond member and was expecting a great stay at this property. The rooms were clean and the front desk staff were friendly. However as some others have noted there were a few issues during my stay. the biggest problem was that the internet was down. When I called the desk they said that "the hotel was full and too many people were online". As a business person, this was a big problem. There was a note on top of the dishwasher saying the dishes were "cleaned for me" however when I went to use a plate and a fork...they were caked with food and surely not clean!. Finally, the tub would not drain when I took a shower....yuck. I did share these issues with the front desk upon departure, i was surprised that the gentleman I spoke with did not do any type of service recovery. These issues, the response and the fact that the hotel is hard to access makes me suggest you look for other properties if you need to stay in the area and want to work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This place is a little hard to get into, it's in the middle of the block and surrounded by other businesses. There is not much parking near the main entrance. Lobby looks very nice and the breakfast area is clean and well kept. There is only one elevator bank in the hotel, so beware especially if you park away from the lobby. If it rains while you're there use the main entrance, other secure doors have trouble opening when wet.

Our room was clean but worn, the carpet was buckling between rooms. The door to the suite let in a lot of hallway light. The couch was VERY worn and sagging. The bathroom was huge and clean.

A fine place to stay, and pretty well kept for high traffic Vegas. But nothing to celebrate over. Worst was being told that my Gold HHonors status meant I could 'buy' into an upgrade...service there could have been better but I got what I had paid for.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room with a Strip view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Harker Heights, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Check in ws great and easy. It was 29 degrees when I arrived, and I had no heat in my room for 2 days. Internet was also down for 2 days...Then to top it all off te fire alarm went off at 3am and we were out side to 2hrs before they got the alarm to stop going off and I had to goto work in the morning at 7. They did give me a free night. Other than those problems the breakfast and dinner was GREAT.... Staff was ver helpful !!!

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It was a very remarkable stay.From the support shuttle man that came to pick me from the Airport to the excellence service I received during my stay .I simply enjoyed everything they offered me including their breakfast and dinner.One remarkable happiness is the general neatness of the hotel.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I feel like I could live there for ages with the fully equipped kitchen, sitting room, bedroom, etc. Love the fan for cooling in the summer, and the heater was great in the winter. It's more like a nice, little one-bedroom apartment than a hotel room. And the bathtub is particularly nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites Henderson/South Las Vegas? Share your experiences!