“Knowledgeable service, great food, slightly $$” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Todd's Unique Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 549 restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway
San Diego, California
“Knowledgeable service, great food, slightly $$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I met his sister and her husband here for dinner when we were in Vegas for a brief break over Christmas.

One caveat: Due to illness, I was unable to drink and my diet was a bit restricted. That said, here's what we experienced.

Great service. Good wine recommendations (I didn't drink, the rest of the table did).

I had never had steelhead before, had always wanted to try it, and asked the waiter if I should have that or the regular trout (special), telling him that I didn't like fishy fish. He said the steelhead was a better choice. I was pretty impressed! Very good, mild fish. I'd compare to a mild salmon. Not over cooked. Well presented. My husband had the short ribs: fantastic fall off the bone meat. I do these at home and these were nearly as good (he said, diplomat that he is). Hubby and shared a dessert, which, I cannot for the life of me remember.

Suffice to say, nice spot. Tucked into a strip mall. We'd come back if back in the area.

Oh and it was pretty quiet for such a small place. Not a place for kids, IMO.

• Visited December 2012

78% Recommend
Las Vegas
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

It is amazing sometimes how little gems live under your nose. Just a wonderful meal, well presented and with good service. We had four courses and all of the food was thoughtfully presented and perfectly cooked. The special of the evening, the rack of lamb together with the duck breast and the boneless beef rid were all beautifully cooked. If there was any downside, it was the wine we selected which was a little too young. Otherwise, a great meal and a restaurant we would recommend and return to for another meal.

• Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Listen to me now and hear me later!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was one of the best meals I've had in Vegas. Definitely the best off strip gourmet restaurant hands down. Awesome food with service to match. Fresh Fresh Fresh, everything we tried was a home run ! Do yourself a favor and avoid the overpriced strip tourist trap restaurants and dine here!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Place For Dinner Away From The Strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Second time we've been to Todd's when visiting Las Vegas. It's about 15-20 minutes away from the Strip but is well worth the trip. Our group had three appetizers, goat cheese won-tons, crab/lobster spring rolls, and asian dumplings. All were very good although felt the dumplings may have been a bit overdone. We all tried the short rib which is one of their signature items. It was terrific and generous with the meat being fork tender and accompanied by some jalepeno mashed potatoes. We tried the desserts and they did not disappoint. We had their pear cobbler and the bread pudding ..... both were delicious. We plan to come back next time we visit Vegas.

Visited December 2012
Las Vegas
“it was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was expecting so much more from all the raves. The food was good. but it was nothing to rave about. The service was like IHOP or Cracker Barrel. I was really hoping it would live up to all it's hype. there are no good locally owned restuarants here anymore.

• Visited November 2012