“Better than Expected! Rates a Return!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Las Vegas, NV
“Better than Expected! Rates a Return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My Fiancée and I had dinner here on Friday night, January 18, 2013.
We had come here after a bad welcome experience at the “Black Mountain Grill” (11021 S Eastern Ave Henderson, NV 89052) in the shopping center next door. The hostess there was not a very pleasant person or accommodating in our seating requirement. This was a much better experience and it turned out to be less expensive for a better steak dinner.

The location is 11105 S. Eastern Ave.; Henderson, NV 89052. You can find it in a strip mall, (going South, up the hill towards Anthem) after the Walgreens on S. Eastern Avenue. It is a busy place and I do believe they take reservations (702)940-1400. For some reason their Web Site is not working properly, I cannot get to it.

The picture shown on TripAdvisor does not reflect the true interior look of the restaurant. They have table cloths on the tables (which I noticed they change after guests leave) and there are no windows in the dining area. There are padded booths around the outside and tables on the inside area.

My Fiancée ordered the New York Cut Pepper Steak (Medium Rare) – Topped with peppercorn and bordelaise sauce - $27.95. She ordered the Tossed Salad with Thousand Island and a Baked Potato with her meal.
I ordered the Chicken Francaise – Sautéed in a light egg batter with lemon butter sauce - $19.95. I also ordered the Tossed Salad but with the house Italian and Penne (with the meat flavored sauce).

The Salads were tasty but on the small side with a slice of tomato, no croutons or other toppings served.

The New York Pepper Steak was thick and very tender, cooked perfectly, one of the better cuts of steak I have had in this town. My Fiancée thought the baked potato was better than served in other places.

My Chicken Francaise had three pieces and was very good as well. The Pasta was average and the meat flavored sauce was nothing to write home about. Note: You can order a Bolognese sauce with pieces of meat in it for an additional charge.

For Dessert we ordered the home made cheesecake with a chocolate sauce topping (warmed) - $4.95.
It is a very soft cheesecake in a graham cracker crust. Very good and highly recommended.

We also ordered coffee with the desert - $2.50. It was very good as well.
My Fiancée had also ordered a couple of glasses of J. Lohr Cabernet Wine - $8 each. Very good wine!

Our total bill with Tax was $79.83.

It does rate a return for the New York Cut Pepper Steak!
Yum!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

88% Recommend
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Catering Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Last week we were having a party for about 30 people at our home and decided to order a complete dinner from Tuscany Grill. We eat there often anyway - the service is always great and the food is delicious, particularly the artichoke appetizer! YUMMM!! And you always feel like you get excellent value for the price.

Anyway, one of our questions to them was: what was the best way to keep all that food warm. No way was it fitting in our standard household oven. For absolutely no additional charge, they volunteered to lend us their commercial size chafing dishes! I was totally surprised and delighted. What a refreshing change to find a business that goes out of its way to make an entire experience even better than expected! Our guests loved the food and we loved that Tuscany Grill made it so easy for us.

• Visited January 2013
Missouri
“A SUPERB MEAL AND EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Every year I take 10-12 folks from Missouri to an annual convention in Las Vegas. I personally plan the trip and do the research and then call and talk to the owners/managers of the restaurants where we will eat for the three nights that we are in town. This year I added the Tuscany Grill and IT WAS SUPERB. I guessed that it might be from the fact that I received an immediate call back and had a delightful conversation with one of the partners, Lou. This was quite frankly one of the best meals we have all collectively ever had!!! The reports coming down the table from everyone concerning the special which was a bone-in Veal Chop to all of their other menu selections and ESPECIALLY to my Veal Francaise this made for a world-class meal and evening. And in my corporate career including 25 years in New York City and travels abroad this was the best of the best...definitely the food, but including the service, and the special table that was set up in a private alcove to the conversation with Mike upon our departure. We will definitely be back next year.......probably for three nights in a row!

• Visited December 2012
Cedar City, Utah
“Best Italian Food in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Everything was delicious and our waiter was great! We never get a bad meal there. The fettucine alfredo is the best!

Visited October 2012
California
“Exquisite tasting food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

First off, the service was superior! Drink glasses were constantly filled, and empty plates whisked away the minute they were emptied! The chickem marsala was tender enough it could be cut with a fork. The sauce was light and flavorful. The food was reasonably priced for the nice size portions. I will eat here over and over. Try it, you will love it!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Tuscany Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tuscany Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.