“The Best Duck Tacos Around” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sammy's Woodfired Pizza & Grill
4300 E Sunset Rd, Ste A6, Henderson, NV 89014-2268 (Formerly 9/15/13)
702-450-6664
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Henderson, Nevada, United States
“The Best Duck Tacos Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's not just pizza that makes Sammy's great. They have amazing Duck Tacos and house salad. The service is phenomenal.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Las Vegas
“yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We had pizza, salad, and wine. The pizza was cold, salad was warm with no dessing and the wine tasted like the bottle was open for a week. I told our waitress the wine was vile and she just said sorry. no offer to take it back or anything. We never bothered to mention other problems after that

Visited November 2012
“Goat cheese pizza! YUM....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a lot like California Pizza Kitchen; its got salads, different kinds of appetizers, pizzas and pastas. I've enjoyed different things there on different occasions. I like it especially when I feel like something healthy and good, and don't have to wait a long time. I've never had to wait for a table there, like you do when going to Olive Garden, which is right nr there. sometimes I go to Olive Garden, and hear there's an hour wait, and leave and go to sammy's instead. I'm never sorry for changing. I can order, wait for food and eat in the time it would take me to get a table and maybe get salad at OGs. And I've only had it once, but sammy's has got this one big messy sundae if you're in the mood. And they've got coupons everywhere too, like in an entertainment book, so I always get to eat there for a few bucks less. And they can put together a few tables and accommodate larger parties. I've had a family group there and there was over 12 people at our table, and we only had to wait for as long as it took to put the tables together. They're so great there.

Visited March 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“What could be better?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Good food, atmosphere, prices, easy parking, cordial wait staff...
also participate in worthy charitable efforts.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fine variety and great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

They have such a varied menu and their quinua salad is wonderful. Share with your party - try the different flavors. Service is good - ambiance is very nice. Worth a try.

Visited June 2012