“Goat cheese pizza! YUM....” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sammy's Woodfired Pizza & Grill
4300 E Sunset Rd, Ste A6, Henderson, NV 89014-2268 (Formerly 9/15/13)
702-450-6664
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
“Goat cheese pizza! YUM....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a lot like California Pizza Kitchen; its got salads, different kinds of appetizers, pizzas and pastas. I've enjoyed different things there on different occasions. I like it especially when I feel like something healthy and good, and don't have to wait a long time. I've never had to wait for a table there, like you do when going to Olive Garden, which is right nr there. sometimes I go to Olive Garden, and hear there's an hour wait, and leave and go to sammy's instead. I'm never sorry for changing. I can order, wait for food and eat in the time it would take me to get a table and maybe get salad at OGs. And I've only had it once, but sammy's has got this one big messy sundae if you're in the mood. And they've got coupons everywhere too, like in an entertainment book, so I always get to eat there for a few bucks less. And they can put together a few tables and accommodate larger parties. I've had a family group there and there was over 12 people at our table, and we only had to wait for as long as it took to put the tables together. They're so great there.

Visited March 2012

Henderson, Nevada
“What could be better?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Good food, atmosphere, prices, easy parking, cordial wait staff...
also participate in worthy charitable efforts.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fine variety and great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

They have such a varied menu and their quinua salad is wonderful. Share with your party - try the different flavors. Service is good - ambiance is very nice. Worth a try.

Visited June 2012
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Small but excellent pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I stopped by at Sammy's for the first time this week and will be back. Sitting at the bar I ordered the sun dried tomato and goat cheese pizza. It came out very hot, fresh and delicious. My only issue is that for $11.50 you get one ten inch pizza, rather pricey and definitely not big enough for two healthy and hungry adults. As far as I can tell they have one size of pizza only. Also, charging $5.50 for an imported beer is customary when it's a draft but for a bottle? Anyway, the pizza was fantastic and the servers very friendly. I will return again.

Nevada
“Good Food and Quality is Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

My favorite items on the menu are the crab and shrimp dip and the balsamic grilled chicken salad. Their pizzas are also fantastic.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere