“Great food. Great Prices” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 552 Restaurants in Henderson
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Glen Mills, PA
“Great food. Great Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Ate here every morning of our week. Staff and food excellent. MUST have the pumpkin-nut bread. It is to die for!!!

Visited February 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Omelets Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

For us, The Omelet House on Charleston has been a regular stop whenever we visit Las Vegas. Off the beaten path and better than any breakfast buffet, the variety is staggering. It's just impossible to make a bad choice, but it may take a while to decide. The coffee is smooth, the service is fast and friendly, and everything is hot, fresh and cooked just right. Experience a sample of the "real" Las Vegas-- you will not leave hungry.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clarita, Ca
“I loved everything about it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a hole in the wall find!
The service was outstanding and the omelet I had was the best ever! They have an amazing choice and I ended up getting the lobster omelet. It was delicious along with the well done potatoes . It was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had... Really !!! I go to las Vegas a lot and this place will be on my list of stops from now on !!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“OMG Biscuts and gravy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a "locals" place...you can never go wrong with a place that the locals go to. Its in a little strip mall not far from the north outlettes. A bit out of the way but worth the stop.

It was busy. Service was fast, efficient and delivered great food! The portions were huge! The one omlette my Mr. order was so big.. If I was at home I would have made that to feed all 3 of us... maybe even streached to 4 with toast! and extreamly reasonalble prices. There must have been over 20 different kinds of omlettes. They do have a full menue with pleanty of other selection choices should omlettes not be your thing.
If your a county gravy ( white ) fan.. you have to try it!

I've been telling all my friends about it... will definelty be back when I'm in vegas again.

Visited November 2012
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Huge Omelets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Incredible 6 egg omelets! I however went with the 3 egg ham and cheese omelet. You save $.89 cents when you only have 3 eggs. The potatoes they serve with the omelet are great. Like thicker potato chips that are baked. Get out of the Strip hotel restaurant mentality and try this place. You won't regret it!

Visited January 2013