“Fresh and delicious breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 614 Restaurants in Henderson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Henderson, Nevada
“Fresh and delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food is always fresh and the service is always top notch. This is my favorite spot for a quick breakfast or lunch.

Visited January 2013

Pahrump, Nevada
“still good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

reviewed in January and just returned to vegas for a few months. One of my first stops to get a loaf of rye and a country loaf of bread. Grabbed lunch which was the same soup (broccoli cheese) and 1/2 sandwich (ham and swiss on Russian rye) that I wrote about in January. It is still a great lunch and the bread is as good as any we have found with the possible exception of the ciabatta bread at the Italian restaurant at green valley station casino. Eat at Panera anywhere we find them as they are a national chain. Just wish they had 1/2 as many locations as Starbucks. Will definitely return here if only to buy loaves of bread to take with me.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Panini sandwiches, soups and desserts are SO good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

They have a special where you can get a half sandwich and small bowl of soup, along with either chips, bread or an apple. I usually take the chips. Who needs a big chunk of bread when you're eating a sandwich? And the apples are ok I guess, but there's no way to peel them and I dont' like apple skins. Their soups are so good though, I hope people will enjoy them as much as I do. One of my favorites is the broccoli cheese. This location, the one on Eastern nr St Rose and the location at GV Ranch are all comparable, and very good. I haven't had the chance to eat many desserts but the few I've had are really good. Others look so good! Try their brownies, just eat them right away. Don't let it sit around or it gets hard fast.

Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice Sandwiches & A Great Place For A First Date!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been to 3-different Panera Bread locations in Vegas & Henderson, NV they are all the same style. A quiet place to meet a prospective new date. Safe, secure, good food and cheap prices too! I highly recommend it for that first date experience!

Visited April 2012
Moscow, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“healthy and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

love panera bread, makes you feel good after eating it!

Visited May 2012

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!