We stayed in a 2 bedroom "lake view" suite in the Luna Di Lusso side of the property. The view was beautiful and the room was perfect, it had everything we needed. It is a short walk across a bridge to shopping, dining & the casino. This resort also offers a pool (not heated) and a large hot tub. We really enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub and the scenery. The beds were nice and everything was provided in the suite including dishes, cookware, full-sized fridge & dishwasher. The only bad thing was that the TV's were junky and had a terrible picture. Not really worth watching a movie on. I found this was an excellent rate for what you got. If you want to go to the movies or the mall, it is about a 20 minute drive into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aston MonteLago Village Resort offers the perfect mix of deluxe accommodations on a spectacular lakefront setting near the action of Las Vegas, yet a relaxed departure from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. This uniquely themed resort offers a total vacation experience, with its Mediterranean-style setting and diverse activities, MonteLago Village Resort is an excellent addition to the Aston collection of condominium resorts and hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aston MonteLago Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Montelago Village Hotel Henderson
- Montelago Village Hotel
- Montelago Village Henderson
- Montelago Village Resort Lake Las Vegas