We chose to stay at Aston Montelago for our Las Vegas wedding. We thought our parents who were flying out to meet us in Las Vegas would prefer to stay off the strip and our wedding was not on the strip so we thought this would be a low key way for us all to enjoy the occasion. When my husband's parents arrived (a day before us) they took a cab from the airport and were disappointed to find the entire place was empty and all of the restaurants and shops were closed for the evening. They could not locate an ice machine or a vending machine. When my hubby called to inquire, they said there was no ice machine and that they suggest all guests stop at Walmart on their way in...no one ever told me that on any occassion when I had called and emailed with other questions. When we arrived (with a rental car) we took everyone to Walmart to get snacks and such so all was well. The grounds were beautiful and the front desk staff were friendly to our group. We were very disappointed in the "casino" which is really just an electronic game center. The bartender was rude and charged us for drinks even though we were gambling at the bar (though he probably didn't notice as he was entrenched in a conversation with someone else and only half acknowledged our presence). The "sports book" was really just a kiosk where you place bets and otherwise looked like regular sports bar with lots of TVs.The rooms are fine, not great, but clean. My biggest complaint with the room was no full length mirror (as a bride I couldn't see the full dress). I would offer one note- THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. This is more like staying in a condo without the amenities of a hotel. If you want to stay here be sure you rent a car so you can get snacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aston MonteLago Village Resort offers the perfect mix of deluxe accommodations on a spectacular lakefront setting near the action of Las Vegas, yet a relaxed departure from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. This uniquely themed resort offers a total vacation experience, with its Mediterranean-style setting and diverse activities, MonteLago Village Resort is an excellent addition to the Aston collection of condominium resorts and hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston MonteLago Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Montelago Village Hotel Henderson
- Montelago Village Hotel
- Montelago Village Henderson
- Montelago Village Resort Lake Las Vegas