“a real dog” 1 of 5 stars

henderson, nv
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“a real dog”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2008

I was a loyal customer for over 5 years. I play about $500/week in the sports book and who knows how much on video poker. I am a pretty good toker and the coctail waitresses are embarrassed that they are continually told they can't treat us the way they use to.
This was the bet place in town and has disintegrated over the past 3 years - there is absolutly no concern for the loyal locals who keep this place alive.
This lack of customer service is a real dissappointment.
I use to stop in every morning get the breakfast secial - play a little video and get a breakfst special to go for my wife. This morning I was told sorry no specials to go - I' v only been doing that routeen weekly for 5 years.
I brought two friends who have never been there after a return from a fishing trip . it was 1:00 pm on a Thur. We were going to have lunch and a few coctails. there was absolutly no one sitting at the bar - I was going to play the machines a litle but my friends
wern't . they were told they couldnt sit at the bar if the wernt going to play a machine. we were told the machines had to be left open in case someone wanted to play. There was no one in the place.
I have sat at that bar for hours ns watched people sit there without playing a dime.
Yhe place has really gone down hill. I will return only to collect todays football bets if I win - Im done with the gold Rush!!!

8 Thank tomzipp