“THE COURT CAFE” 4 of 5 stars

Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“THE COURT CAFE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

So I was looking for a place to get a warm meal quickly and for a reasonable price. Jet lagged and tired from a day of travelling. I left the hotel and drove up the road and found this casino. Walked in and found myself in another era. Walked into the cafe sat down and was served within minutes. I had the daily special which the waitress recommended sirloin tips and noodles. I was really surprised when the serving got to my table. Generous amount of sirloin in a mushroom sauce that was home made. All this and salad bar for $7.99 I was blown away. I went back to my hotel full and satisfied. Again a nice surprise.

Visited November 2012

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Little Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Long drive from the strip, but a welcome change. Just a little local casino, but about the only $1 table games left. Much like the old days at Slots of Fun or Silver City. Lots of friendly locals who like to talk. Just fun and friendly. Nice quiet change from the mega resots. Worth the trip for a couple hours of different gambling.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
7 attraction reviews
“Say no to cheap spaghetti and meatballs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I figured it was a good deal but all I got out of it was being sick the next day. I only go here when my parents are in town so they can meet other family for dinner. Not that many menu choices and average food.

“great ham steak breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

great prices for breakfast. i always eat the ham steak breakfast. the service is okay. the restuarant area is alittle old.

Visited July 2012
“Great place for breakfast, low bet Blackjack tables, great music!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We live here part time this is our favorite place for a small neighborhood Casino that has Blackjack tables!! Love the live music or DJ, not overly smokey friendly staff and fantasic Breakfast can't beat it!!
Gail