“Great burgers love the fries” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: St Rose Pkwy
“Great burgers love the fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

You don't have to love beer to enjoy this place but that would put it over the top if you do. Most of the burgers are named after beers and they are delicious. The fries...sweet potato,garlic,or cheddar are yummy as well. We enjoyed a lovely spring day eating out on the patio above the pool and with a slight view of downtown. We will be back next time we come to Vegas.

Visited April 2014

“Nice departure, lower prices, quick service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I often find when in a casino the restaurants are pretty pricy and if not a buffet, the service can be slow (almost if on purpose). I ate here for dinner with a co-worker and it was great, great 10oz Angus burgers made ways I have never heard of and fries flavored creatively. We enjoyed it so much, we ate there for breakfast the next day. Being in the middle of the week, the place was not busy either time so it was more laid back, quiet and just what we wanted so we could talk.

Henderson, Nevada
“No complaints, just praise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My sister, her hubby and I had a top notch dining experience. The service was outstanding. The food was divine. I never had filet mignon on the bone and my sister and I loved it. The stuffed potato I cut in half and brought half home to savor the next day. My sister ordered her Manhattan her way. I had a sip and could tell why. They had oysters for appetizer and I had lobster tacos. I don't think I'll need to eat for a week. We even had dessert. The more we ordered, the more we ate. They liked the bread, the salads and we three decided this was definitely the place to go for a great dining experience. They were staying at the Wynn but on their next visit to Vegas, I am sure they will be staying at the M.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clarita, California
“Best Burger in Vegas Maybe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My parents live in Henderson, Nevada near The M Casino and I have eaten in the buffet at the casino on occasion (which, by the way is really good for a casino buffet) but never at any of the other restaurants. Last week I had the chance to eat at Anthony’s Burger and Brew, a bar and grill type place. First thing to note is that the restaurant has a restriction of 21 and over, which I don’t really understand because while it has a bar, it also has tables far enough away from the bar to legally allow under-aged patrons, but maybe it is their desire to cater to adults only. It’s too bad though because their food is fantastic and families with kids or teens will have to the chance to have an amazing burger. (since I’m usually in town with my daughter in tow, we’ll have to get take out from them and eat in the lobby lol)
I ordered what they call an IPA burger, bbq seasoned beef with bbq sauce, cheese and deep fried hatch chilies from New Mexico. The burger itself was thick and very juicy and the crunchy, chewy hatch chilies combined with the bbq sauce were delicious. We also ordered some bacon/cheddar fries which come served in a paper cone. Might be the best fries I’ve ever had. It was prime rib night there as well and the people in my party who ordered it raved about the meat.
The service was nice and the drinks are big. They have a huge selection of beers, craft and otherwise as well as making a mean lemon drop martini.
The M Hotel and Casino is south of the Las Vegas strip and a bit out of the way if you are planning on just cruising the hotels in that area, but the 15 minute drive down Las Vegas Blvd for dinner or lunch is so worth it. They have plenty of parking and its not the madhouse the Strip hotels are.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Very good burgers and a great selection of beers. Enjoyed the I.P.A. burger, salt/pepper fries and a couple of Blue Moons and departed 100% satisfied. Service was above expectations.

Visited January 2014