“Wonderful, relaxing get away!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa

You added Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1610 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV 89011 (Formerly Ravella at Lake Las Vegas)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
La Habra, California
“Wonderful, relaxing get away!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I escaped to Lake Las Vegas this weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed the fantastic hospitality of the hotel staff. The hotel itself is beautiful. Such a rich and luxurious atmosphere. Our room was top notch and the room service breakfasts were tasty.

We sampled the fare of an Italian restaurant and an Irish pub in the adjacent village. Both were very yummy and the service was great.

We will definitely be back and we'll treat our husbands to this gem in the desert!

Room Tip: The rooms on the third floor are close to everything
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about our Resort. We value your patronage and look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The resort is really nice & the food was really good, BUT, if you wanted to go into the strip it was $75 each way & the same with the airport. That's alot. They do have a casino & a little village area with a few restaurants & shops in the area & a pool in the Ravella Resort. I kept getting lost inside the hotel trying to find my way to our meeting rooms. I think they were trying to build up the Lake LasVegas resort area, but I don't think it turned out the way they planned. It was quite boring.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor overlooking the lake & pool.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your patronage and would like you to know that we make every attempt to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. If you would like to speak to us further regarding your stay please do not hesitate to contact us.
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed here for a night with a conference group. Hotel is superficially pleasant, but the hallways were really long, it took forever to get to/from my room, and the amenities are just so-so. I guess the location is somewhat appealing, off the strip and close to Lake Mead/Hoover Dam. But who thought it would be a good idea to build a Ponte Vecchio replica out in the desert? Food during our conference events was also pretty lame, I left the hotel so hungry especially because I couldn't find anything good in the village either. Also had the same problem with the hot water in my shower - took about five minutes to get to a temperature that was even remotely warm.

One very bright spot was the spa, which was wonderfully relaxing. I had two terrific services and enjoyed the facilities.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I consider myself a seasoned Spa patron. It's my way to refresh and relax. This spa was a pleasant surprise. When you want to get away from the strip, this area Lake Las Vegas offers a beautiful escape from the noise, crowd and bustle of the strip.

It is located on part of Lake Meade so its great to be near some water in the dessert. The hotel is beautifully maintained and the spa is well appointed. The staff was accommodating and friendly, the amenities were pristine and the services were well done.
I had a massage, facial and pedicure. All were perfect. The architecture/decor will remind you of many places in Europe.

I really enjoyed my afternoon here and I highly recommend it for a weekend getaway.

Room Tip: I ony used the Spa, did not get a room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
We are truly glad that you were able to enjoy a lovely day at the Spa at Ravella. We strive for every guest to have a relaxing and enjoyable experience and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We do hope you come back and visit us again!
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed at this location for one night in conjunction with a symposium. The hotel is beautiful enough, grounds well kept etc.. Rooms are very nice (if you can get in). Retail village has potential but lots of vacancies.

But what good is it all if the shower is cold. Bathtub hot, sink hot, but shower alternated between cold and lukewarm. One call suggested turning on sink taps to get hot water flowing (seems like they were aware of an issue). Made shower lukewarm ..... temporarily. Called in the problem, went out for evening, still cold shower the next morning.

Put food in refrigerator and turned it on, Next morning, all bad, fridge didn't actually work, and yes it was plugged in.

Wife has a keycard that fails to work, and she is locked out of the room (with her ID and wallet inside). Hotel would not re-issue key without ID (understandable), but would they offer a solution (like accompany her to room to produce ID) no, she is left to scour the resort to find me.

Very long walk from self park to room. No late check out given, but over 10 minute lineup at checkout counter.

Had stayed the previous 3 nights at Wyndham Grand Desert (timeshare), their service was far superior to Ravella, just not on a lake.

Thus concludes my first truly negative report here on Tripadvisor.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We would also like you to know that we make every attempt to ensure that each guest has a relaxing and enjoyable experience. If we are able to assist you further please feel free to contact us.
El Cajon, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The hotel is beautiful. I love the surrounding landscape and it is very quiet. The gym and spa are very nice. The breakfast buffet is excellent and we had wonderful service from Pedro. I also had a very nice conversation with housekeeping. My only complaint is it would be nie to have a little store with magazines, drinks, and snacks available. Othere than that, it has been a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are glad you had an opportunity to enjoy Lake Las Vegas and its tranquil surroundings. We appreciate the nice things you wrote about the Ravella Hotel and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful Beginning of our girlfriend weekend!

We enjoyed using Groupon for a Spa special of Massages, facials & a pedicure. What a fantastic way to start off.

Our comments:
Dianna had Aleeta for her pedicure. She was friendly, professional & I got my best pedicure ever! Followed by Julie for my massage. She did wonders with my neck & shoulders.

Kaye had Jamye for my 1st facial. If all facials are this great, I say have more facials! She was educated for my sensitive skin needs. And gave excellent recommendations for further care.

Sierra for my massage was outstanding! Best Swedish massage EVER! She has the hands of an artist!

Jeri says: Oh my goodness!!! Best facial ever from Wendy. So so good massage from Luca. Request him for sure. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2013
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your wonderful spa treatments at the Spa at Ravella. Our staff at the Spa work hard to give each guest a relaxing and memorable experience. We do hope you come back to have another facial, massage, pedicure or just to enjoy the beautiful surroundings at Lake Las Vegas. We look forward to your next visit!

Been to Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!