Stayed here for a night with a conference group. Hotel is superficially pleasant, but the hallways were really long, it took forever to get to/from my room, and the amenities are just so-so. I guess the location is somewhat appealing, off the strip and close to Lake Mead/Hoover Dam. But who thought it would be a good idea to build a Ponte Vecchio replica out in the desert? Food during our conference events was also pretty lame, I left the hotel so hungry especially because I couldn't find anything good in the village either. Also had the same problem with the hot water in my shower - took about five minutes to get to a temperature that was even remotely warm.
One very bright spot was the spa, which was wonderfully relaxing. I had two terrific services and enjoyed the facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel Henderson
- Ritz Carlton Henderson
- Ritz Henderson
- Ritz-Carlton Henderson
- Henderson Ritz-Carlton
- Henderson Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Ravella at Lake Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.