Stayed here for a night with a conference group. Hotel is superficially pleasant, but the hallways were really long, it took forever to get to/from my room, and the amenities are just so-so. I guess the location is somewhat appealing, off the strip and close to Lake Mead/Hoover Dam. But who thought it would be a good idea to build a Ponte Vecchio replica out in the desert? Food during our conference events was also pretty lame, I left the hotel so hungry especially because I couldn't find anything good in the village either. Also had the same problem with the hot water in my shower - took about five minutes to get to a temperature that was even remotely warm.
One very bright spot was the spa, which was wonderfully relaxing. I had two terrific services and enjoyed the facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel Henderson
- Ritz Carlton Henderson
- Ritz Henderson
- Ritz-Carlton Henderson
- Henderson Ritz-Carlton
- Henderson Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine. Located in the heart of beautiful MonteLago Village, steps from casino, dining and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.