“A little out of the way, but they make you feel welcome!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa

You added Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1610 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV 89011 (Formerly Ravella at Lake Las Vegas)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
$150 Resort Credit
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
“A little out of the way, but they make you feel welcome!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This resort does a great job of making you feel valued!! May not be on the Strip, but they are great!! Wonderful pool; pool is great and village is a fun experience.

Was here for sales meeting and they did a terrific job of taking care of us.

Thanks!!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Ravella. We are delighted that you were impressed by our hotel. We look forward to your return for another relaxing Lake Las Vegas getaway!

San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed there in December and it was quite cold, so I could not enjoy everything they have to offer during the warmer seasons. Still, the property and the rooms are beautiful, away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas, with no in-house casino, which I certainly appreciated. There is a casino nearby, though I did not visit it. My only complaint is the service, which was not up to the level a hotel at this price should have. The food that I had was average, I had one great server at the restaurant, but otherwise everything from the lobby/check-in to the restaurant is not at the level you would expect.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank kcirtapp
Vancouver Island, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Your front end staff on the check in/out counter, should be the best customer service possible. This is the 1st impression you have of the hotel and will set the mood.
Unfortunately this gorgeous resort is severely lacking in this department, serious attitude issues with the front end lady.There was NOTHING friendly about this experience.
Had we not pre-booked and paid for the room in advance, we would have turned around and gone somewhere else.

Thankfully, once we got to our room, the experience was much more pleasant.
The resort/hotel & the surrounding gardens are beautiful.
Clean rooms & comfortable beds.

The front of this resort overlooks a newly built town. Very quint looking but unfortunately not all the shops have been filled yet. Because of this, there is not much happening, except for construction.

I would not stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank araneacanada
Glastonbury, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was concerned that the taxi driver had not heard of this hotel and had to call back into the station to get directions. The hotel is a long ride from the airport – $70. It is designed like an Italian villa and does look very beautiful with many scenic venues. However, I could not shake the feeling that I was living in a Stephen King novel the entire time I was there. The place was empty. I was there for a training session with about 100 people. Besides us there might've been a dozen other individuals. I have to say up front that the staff were extremely friendly. Everyone I met, was friendly and helpful. However, the hotel and the area has seen better days. It is obviously affected by the poor economy. The hotel is in very good condition. The room was clean, modern and very classy. The bathroom is spacious with a separate toilet, a separate class in shower and a tub. there are two sinks. There is a coffee pot and a mini fridge. The television has limited channels and it took a while to maneuver around the channels. There is no gift shop. After the second or third day I noticed that the front desk had laid out a box with some snacks and toiletries for sale. Other than that there is no place to buy gum or any other merchandise. When I asked if there was a gift shop I was sent over to the spa but it is basically a ladies shop with some close and perfume. In the small casino next-door the only vending machine sold only cigarettes at eight dollars a pack. There is a restaurant below which I did not discover until the third day. I had breakfast in their bid last morning and was the only person there. There is no activity or excitement anywhere on the premises or around the place. The bar, fortunately is the only place that had any kind of atmosphere. The bartender and servers were very friendly and chatty. The hotel and the conference organizers advertised a little village next to the hotel with all kinds of shops and restaurants. Unfortunately most of the shops are out of business or closed. The only shops that were open sold jewelry and knickknacks. There is no convenience store to make any purchases. There was a cigar bar but I never noticed any customers and up. I did have a next meal at two of the restaurants, but the third was horrible. The Irish pub Tuesday the only place or had any activity. The casino next door is just one room with slot machines and video poker. The scenery around the facility is beautiful but again very dead. I did see what appeared to be couples but I can imagine that they were having a great time since there was nothing to do there. The shuttle into the city on runs on limited schedule. Two of us did take the shuttle and on the first day but had to wait six hours in order to return. A cab ride into the city is about $65. If you are coming here for a romantic weekend, this is probably find it be polite not to leave your room. Just keep in mind that there is no nightlife here. If you are flying and you are far better to rent a car for the week since the Fares at up for taxis. the conference organizers seemed surprised when they got feedback that it was a very poor location for a conference. They might have gotten good rates for the facilities fund since there is so much down time it is not a great location for after-hours activity or even mingling with other conference attendees.

Room Tip: It is a monster size hotel and you can easily get lost.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your spacious room and beautiful surroundings while staying at the Ravella hotel. Our staff truly appreciates your patronage and would like you to know that we make every attempt to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. If you would like to speak to us further regarding your stay please do not hesitate to contact us. .
Wooster, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Beautiful property! The staff know customer service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Lots of storage. Gorgeous views of the surrounding property and the mountains. The staff for our meeting were prompt during our meals and breaks. The food was of high quality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Natalie R
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
We are so glad that you were able to experience the lovely lake views and tranquil mountains surrounding the Ravella Hotel located in beautiful Lake Las Vegas. We hope that you think of us the next time you plan your vacation to Las Vegas. We look forward to your next visit!
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

It actually took me awhile before I could sit down and write this review. We stayed at Ravella during the first week in December. There are so many positives about this property and those that work there that I really wanted to give it a higher rating than I did.
We arrived right at check in time and used valet. We knew we would be leaving the property a little later in the evening and want easy access to the car. When we went to the front desk there were a couple people in line, but it moved fast. We were able to check and we were able to receive the upgrade I had requested while booking online. It was of a water view.
We had quite a little hike to the bridge where our room was located. Thankfully, we had a belongings delivered to our room. Some of the furniture in the room needed to be repaired, refreshed and maybe updated. This looks like a Ritz from several years ago. (I know, I know it was a Ritz, I had stayed there then). The shower door in the bathroom stuck and you could barely open or close it. Now, if housekeeping were cleaning the shower you would think they would notice and report it to maintenance. The bathroom was quite large and comfortable.
The water view and balcony were not worth the small upgrade fee in my opinion. The view was of the back of lake, looking at dead grass. It was fun to see the fish jumping and the ducks swimming though. But, the view was not pretty or restful. In addition, here is why I cannot give a higher rating to Ravella. Under the balconies, there was pigeon poop on everything. Disgusting and not sanitary.
When we went to leave for a few hours that evening valet had our vehicle waiting for us in the motor court area. Valet was certainly worth the extra cost if you are coming and going.
The hotel was noisy. Many people walking down the hall and slamming doors in the morning, so no sleeping in for us.
When we checked out in the morning, we had no problems. I reported the shower door to the front desk and she stated they would take care of it.
Would we go back….I am just not sure. The pigeon poop was a deal breaker I think. I know I had taken a picture of it, but had since deleted it off my phone, because it was gross.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the front part of the lake, not the back part.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NVMartha
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your patronage and would like you to know that we make every attempt to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. If you would like to speak to us further regarding your stay please do not hesitate to contact us. We do hope you do come back and visit us again.
Escondido, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Every aspect of this hotel shows excellence from the entry to the gardens. The staff was friendly and willing to help in any way. The rooms were spacious and clean. The public rooms were just as nice with a lot of couches, chairs, and tables, from conference size to side tables. Comfort seems to be their speciality.

Room Tip: The seventh floor room overlooking the gardens and lake was perfect.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaryMS200
Shannon B, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Signature at MGM Grand
#12 of 269 in Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 stars 10,395 reviews
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Enterprise
South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa

Been to Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!