It actually took me awhile before I could sit down and write this review. We stayed at Ravella during the first week in December. There are so many positives about this property and those that work there that I really wanted to give it a higher rating than I did.
We arrived right at check in time and used valet. We knew we would be leaving the property a little later in the evening and want easy access to the car. When we went to the front desk there were a couple people in line, but it moved fast. We were able to check and we were able to receive the upgrade I had requested while booking online. It was of a water view.
We had quite a little hike to the bridge where our room was located. Thankfully, we had a belongings delivered to our room. Some of the furniture in the room needed to be repaired, refreshed and maybe updated. This looks like a Ritz from several years ago. (I know, I know it was a Ritz, I had stayed there then). The shower door in the bathroom stuck and you could barely open or close it. Now, if housekeeping were cleaning the shower you would think they would notice and report it to maintenance. The bathroom was quite large and comfortable.
The water view and balcony were not worth the small upgrade fee in my opinion. The view was of the back of lake, looking at dead grass. It was fun to see the fish jumping and the ducks swimming though. But, the view was not pretty or restful. In addition, here is why I cannot give a higher rating to Ravella. Under the balconies, there was pigeon poop on everything. Disgusting and not sanitary.
When we went to leave for a few hours that evening valet had our vehicle waiting for us in the motor court area. Valet was certainly worth the extra cost if you are coming and going.
The hotel was noisy. Many people walking down the hall and slamming doors in the morning, so no sleeping in for us.
When we checked out in the morning, we had no problems. I reported the shower door to the front desk and she stated they would take care of it.
Would we go back….I am just not sure. The pigeon poop was a deal breaker I think. I know I had taken a picture of it, but had since deleted it off my phone, because it was gross.
- Also Known As:
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel Henderson
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Henderson
- Ritz Henderson
- Ritz-Carlton Henderson
- Henderson Ritz-Carlton
- Henderson Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine. Located in the heart of beautiful MonteLago Village, steps from casino, dining and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.