“Peaceful Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1610 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV 89011 (Formerly Ravella at Lake Las Vegas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Leisure Escapes Special
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
Montreal, Canada
“Peaceful Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stayed here for a conference and must admit was pleasantly surprised by the surroundings. The hotel is a large and offers all the ammenities of a resort hotel. Room was large and comfrotable and very clean. It was well decorated as I did notice the paintings on the wall which in most places are non descript. The view of the lake and gardens and the Nevada countryside and mountains is actually quite spectacular.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Gemma S, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are so glad you gave us the opportunity to make your getaway a wonderful experience. We are always here to help and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
San Bernardino, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We found this place through a Living Social deal and I will definitely be back. The staff was very efficient and best of all, friendly. They did not treat us like we did not belong there. The place had a mansion feel to it - large open hallways and rooms to sit and take in the view or just relax. We had a large balcony that overlooked the lake and Gardens. It was a breathtaking view. I felt like I was in another country, it was truly beautiful. The only down side for me was that it's a bit tough to find food if you are a night owl and the ac/fan system is silent (I need the white noise of a fan for sleep).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at Ravella. We are delighted that you were impressed by our hotel. We look forward to your return for another relaxing Lake Las Vegas getaway!
Rancho Cucamonga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This resort Hotel is Amazing!! We had the Travel Zoo promotion and got 2 Dbls on the bridge with the $50 per day credit toward food and the two free cocktails per day, we had virgins but still delicious! This resort is simply stunning, if you are lucky enough to be offered the bridge rooms (right over the water) take them!! It is a fair old treck from the bridge to everything else in the hotel but so worth it. The resort is right next to the Village and they have live music and lots of things going on, and we could see and hear all that from our room, I was so impressed and had absolutely no complaints which is rare:-) If I could afford I would pay full price to go again.

Room Tip: The bridge rooms are the best imho.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Gemma S, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I recently had my daughters wedding at Ravella and it was amazing!! Jeremy went outof his way to make certain it all fell together perfectly. I have had so many compliments on the food as well....hats off to the chef!!. Ravella has the romantic touch and beautiful views for the wedding photos. Jeremy worked very closely with me and my wedding planner adding that personal touch of knowledge of the facility. Weather it be a destination wedding or local choice, I am sure Jeremy will help you put it all together!! Thank you Jeremy!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Gemma S, Manager at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We cannot express how happy we are that you truly enjoyed your stay. We strive for every guest to have a wonderful experience and are proud to know that you felt welcomed and that we met all your needs! We are excited to welcome you back next time! We will make sure to pass on your wonderful words to Jeremy!
grand blanc, michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I spent a month at the Ravella so I really had an opportunity to get a feel for all aspects of it. We also had a weekend event for 140 people. I was so pleasantly surprised by this hotel, it is absolutely breathtaking. If you are looking to truly relax and feel like you are someplace else the Ravella is the place for you. Not once did I feel like I was in "Vegas", it felt more like a mediterranean village resort. However no matter how beautiful the hotel is, it's the staff that makes this place special. Darla, Jeremy, Nate, Ryan, Marcus and Sherrill were all just exceptional people. Everyone went out of their way to help me in anyway they could. The event we had went perfectly. It surprised me because I'm such a perfectionist about everything and I had not one complaint. The dinner we had for 140 on our Saturday was hands down the best hotel food we have EVER had, it was a chicken and mushroom dish that was simply splendid. Great call Jeremy! I must also give a shout out to one of the housekeepers, I could always tell when she had cleaned my room. I would have water by my bedside or a note left for me or my large pillows put on a towel so they wouldn't touch the floor........she has special touches that seem little but are really thoughtful and make the guest feel special. Sherril is a gift to the the Ravella! Yes there are a few things that are dated, the carpet in certain common areas especially is dated. However they are in the process of replacing it. Just in the month I was there I saw many things being fixed and updated. So considering the economy and what that area in particular has been through, they have weathered the storm well and have done a stellar job. The customer service by far made up for any cosmetic issues. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Having an event for 140 I was able to see alot of the rooms. Love, love, love the executive suites...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We look forward to welcoming you back and are always pleased to hear that a guest thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us.We are honored that you gave us such a wonderful review. We will make sure that all the employess that you mentioned are aware of what a great job they are doing.
Rochester, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

After spending a week on the strip, we decided to spend out last night in Vegas at Ravella for a quiet night. I has purchased a certificate on living social which was to give me 2 free drinks, $50 credit, and the night at the hotel. When we first arrived, the staff was nice, and the resort was very beautiful. There only seemed to be a few othrer guests, but I was looking for a quiet night. So after checking in around 7, we went to our room. It was nice, but the carpet was wet pretty much through the entire room. When we went down to have dinner, I notified the front desk. The gentleman was nice and offered to have the maid go take care of it. So we had 2 glasses of wine and dinner. The wine was awful. It tasted like it had been opened weeks before and had gone bad. I didn't even drink it. The food was not very good,and the menu was limited(we couldn't even spend $50 credit we had) I would never eat there again. Then we went back to our room, only to find the floor still wet. The people were all very nice, so I didn't want to complain a lot. However, I just checked my credit card statement and I was charged $50. I am not sure what the charges were for, however I am not happy about it. The resort is pretty, but food and beverages were less than average, and I can not really come up with any idea why a room on the 6th floors would have a soaking wet carpet throughout the room. Would not recommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your patronage and would like you to know that we make every attempt to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. If you would like to speak to us further regarding your stay please do not hesitate to contact us. We would also like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My stay was absolutely unforgetable. The overall service and decor of the hotel is five stars and definitely worth every penny. The vibe of the hotel is very relaxing and exclusive which was exactly what I was looking for after staying on the Vegas strip earlier in my trip. The hotel is only a 25 min drive away from the strip which makes it very convenient to relax during the day and enjoy the Vegas nightlife. The hotel also has breath taking views and a cute little village with shops by the lake which has a very European feel. I definitely recommend staying here on your next visit!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful comments! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about our Resort. We value your patronage and look forward to your next visit and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to Lake Las Vegas.

Been to Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!