This is a really nice hotel. Staff is great, very attentive, Hotel Rooms are wonderful, overlooking the lake and very peaceful. The Spa, with Gretchen's "Journey to Balance Massage" was outstanding. Best ever!
The only thought was that it was very, very quiet. Kind of too bad as the little town area had really very few people in it. Maybe 10 at one time. It is a beautiful italian designed type of vacation village, however I feel sorry for the restaurants and businesses there.
Hopefully with the economy rebounding, people will return and make this a fun destination for all.
- Also Known As:
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel
- Ravella At Lake Las Vegas Hotel Henderson
- Ritz Carlton Henderson
- Ritz Henderson
- Ritz-Carlton Henderson
- Henderson Ritz-Carlton
- Henderson Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine. Located in the heart of beautiful MonteLago Village, steps from casino, dining and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.