“Awesome Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 25 Activities in Henderson
Type: Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Guided ATV tours through the desert and mountains surrounding Las Vegas. Complimentary pick up and drop off from your hotel. Lunch, refreshments and safety gear provided.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have lived in Vegas for 5 years now and had no idea this was right in my back yard! This tour was amazing! The guides were very knowledgeable and made the trip fun. I have never ridden an ATV before, so I was a little apprehensive. The guides taught me how to use the ATV. They were always looking behind checking on me to make sure I was OK. They even had a pink helmet for me! My husband had ridden before and was comfortable riding. The desert was so pretty and the views of the strip were great. To top it off the Thundersbirds were practicing. A beautiful air show right above our heads! I probably won't wear white next time though, because I did get pretty dusty. Overall, we had a great time. We often have family and friends in town visiting and will definitely be doing this again. Thanks, guys!

Visited September 2012