“Loved it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This championship layout offers 18 holes of adventure thorough hundreds of trees, shimmering water hazards and greens flanked by strategic bunkering.
Hamilton, Bermuda
74 attraction reviews
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great course!! Very reasonable. Course was in excellent condition and very well manicured. Would love to go back and play. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Bad Reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

It is funny how the poor reviews of this course keep getting removed. I have noticed there have been several poor reviews written about this particular course within the last couple weeks. I have checked back periodically and noticed they have been removed. There was no reason for the reviews to be removed. The ones I read were very truthful and to the point. I don't know why Tripadvisor is removing them.

Phoenix, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
“It's all about the greens”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Well...Played here March 8 as it is mere minutes from my mothers' house. I played it way back in my Vegas days. Really didn't remember much about it...it is rolling hilly...some shots where you need to know where you're going. I upset myself by leaving my range finder back in Phoenix. BIG mistake as there were two markers per hole, if you could find them Some bunkers which were in good shape..fairways were middle of the road but, oh those greens...worst I've played on in probably half a dozen years and that includes during aerations! I play a LOT of golf courses..probably 30+ different ones and 100 rounds per year, so that is something...the guys I got paired with were cool..so that was a positive. Also, wall to wall bookings on a Monday (first gorgeous weather since the previous week had something to do with that) was a surprise. And the practice of tee sheet cramming (8 mins) was alive and well. Pace of play, once started, was alright though, at 4:15. A return visit? Not unless I had a unbelievable price and the greens got glowing reviews for a good year. Not happening, from what my playing partners said. They said that was normal for their greens. No issues with the staff.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have to agree with the review from IVHHEN. This course is in terrible,very poor, patchy, crappy condition and way over priced. The personnel were not friendly at all and the "TROG" at the main counter, has no customer service skills at all. I was also there on Saturday March 4th but we were able to finish our round by 4:00 PM. I was charged $79.00 for the round. When I informed the "TROG" of my concerns and I could have picked 50 other course to go to, she responded with a " Thanks for picking Wildhorse", swiped my card and gave me a receipt. I dealt with it until I spoke with other golfers from out of town who paid $30.00...WTF? I played at Tuscany, the day before and it cost me $60.00. The course was green and in excellent condition. The staff was very courteous and friendly. WILD HORSE is a [--]!!!

Visited March 2013
Andy W, General Manager at Wildhorse Golf Club, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Mr. Cameron, we are sorry to hear that your threesome did not enjoy your recent visit to Wildhorse Golf Club. It is unfortunate that we didn't have a chance to discuss your price, value, staff and service concerns on the day you played. As a municipal golf course, we serve primarily local residents but always strive to be a good host for our out of town guests. Please feel free to contact me during your next visit to Las Vegas. We would welcome the opportunity to treat you to a better experience.

Best Regards,
Andy Wright
Las Vegas, Nevada
14 attraction reviews
“Friendly course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This Hendersonpublic golf course offers pretty views of the Eastern mountains. It is a fun course with minimal hazards and a good value.