“Spectacular views - a entire different Vegas!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Situated on a rocky ridge resembling a sleeping dragon, this 18-hole championship golf course plays 7,039 yards at par 72, and is characterized by wide, lush fairways dotted with volcanic rock.
Cotacachi, Ecuador
6 attraction reviews
“Spectacular views - a entire different Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is my all time favorite course. Each hole is beautiful and unique. The house that surround the course are amazing. Just remember while putting towards the strip the greens are wicked fast.

Visited May 2012

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Dragonridge is AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

So I've played here once before and it was amazing! It's a private club so you can't play unless you know someone, however I found out about this company Galavantier.com who sells them. I was skeptical at first, because I know they're private. But after speaking to Matt on the phone, he reassured me that they are a trusted business partner, authorized to sell. Well, long story short, I went, I golfed and I have a blast! If you're a golfer, you need to check this course out!

Visited March 2012