“CHARGED FOR A GAME NOT PLAYED” 1 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This 18-hole, Par 72 golf course was designed by Rees Jones, and has been named a Top Ten Golf Resort by USA Today.
Edmonton, Canada
“CHARGED FOR A GAME NOT PLAYED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I can not say anything about the golf course since I did not get to play since the winds the day I was booked where running 30 mph. How ever I was charged over $400.00 on my credit card even though I had phoned to cancil and was told no problem. When I talked to the sales desk I was told my credit card would not be charged since I was supposed to pay cash up front. I would stay clear of this club if this is how they run there bussiness

Visited January 2013

North Tustin, CA
25 attraction reviews
“Challenging course, great views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Course was beautiful but challenging. Get the yardage book if it's your first time as you can save strokes knowing where to hit if you're willing to hit a blind shot. Service was great.

Visited February 2013
Leicester
19 attraction reviews
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I originally asked to play Cascata, which is suppose to be the top 3courses inVegas, however, it was closed when I was available. Instead, we were offered Rio Secco, only really known for being 20 minutes from the strip and beng home to the Million Dollar par 3, unfortunately I spun off the green and back into the water.
The first thoughts that it might be unknown is that none of the taxi driver is the rank knew the directions from THEhotel, GPS was to save our day, it's short drive about $40 taxi ride and you get a feel for life off the strip in the suburbs. You know it's going to be special when you first see a glimpse of the golf course and you enter Grand Hills drive, then you arrive at a modest drive and clubhouse, but when you enter it is luxurious and extremely accommodating.
Before we even exited the taxi, a caddie master had unloaded all the golf bags and sent them away to be given the once over and attached to our buggies, he then directed us to the pro-shop. Not only does the pro-shop have a vast amount of stock, but the customer service was second to none, the staff were attentive and made you feel relaxed, calm and ready to go and enjoy your round. The facilities are sublime with a large range, followed by two putting and chipping greens to get a feel of things.
The magic starts when you hit your first tee-shot, down the middle gives maximum effect, you then stand on a Plato and look over the Valley of Vegas and can make out all of the strip. Its a must see, then throughout the course you will carry on having these amazing views and Kodak moments that put you in a place of really perspective. The course itself is fair and classic desert target golf, it has a few risk and reward opportunities but provides plenty of challenges for all standard of golfers. I played off the blue 6900 roughly, this was a rewarding set of yardages and really did reward you for good tee shots and clever shots which set you in positions for your next shot. One of the best things about this course was apart from the attentive staff coming to check you were okay and watered, there was no pressure or anybody else playing, millionaires golf which is unlike many of the Vegas courses. That is why you must play here!!!!

Charlesston
“Golf Concierge Hard Rock”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The concierge made my tee time at Rio Vista giving it rave reviews. There wass nothing rave about it and it was difficult to find. I am an avid golfer and have played throughout the US and Canada. The cost was nearly $200 and not worth $70 which is what I paid at Las Vegas National and enjoyed a great deal.

Visited June 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
8 attraction reviews
“Challenging”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

A great target course, beautiful surroundings, exquisite clubhouse, and friendly hospitality for all. Not cheap by any standards, and you get what you pay for. The staff goes out of their way to maike your experience a memorable one. Not for the timid golfer (is unforgiving); but one who spends time directing their shots.

Visited August 2012