“customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 64 things to do in Henderson
“customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We always love to eat at the Rainbow's Peppermill due for the service, the server is Kelli, and then the food of course! She is so humble, patient not only to her customers, we see her the same with her coworkers and the supervisors each and every time we're there.

Visited April 2014

3 attraction reviews
“all the good stuff about old Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I first started coming here because the prices were unbelievable. It was like stepping back in the 60's.I mean breakfast for a dollar 89 bacon eggs hash browns toast. and to top it all off its really good food.the sandwiches are amazing oversized and delicious prime rib is great. All this for less than half what you'd expect to pay at the strip and the service is fast friendly and efficient.you can tell that they cater and have catered to locals for many many years. when you walked in you might be scared just a bit it's like stepping into a 60 spaceship, but its old Vegas. And I love it.and you will too especially when you get the check.I took myself and 4 others there the other night and we all had a complete dinner and the check was around $30, not only was it an expensive but delicious. See you there.

Visited March 2014
“Reality of a Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We go there almost weekly. My wife has a couple favorite machines and usually wins a little. I go to Eat at the peppermill restaurant. The food is really excellent. The service outstanding and the prices almost to good to believe. As for smoke etc. It is an older casino so take your kids to the strip I don't want to hear them anyway.

Visited January 2014
Henderson, Nevada
“This Place is Smokey, Dirty, and Not suitable for Children!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place is dark...like being in a coffin, smokey, and the bathroom is dark, and dirty! The locks don't work, and there is about a 45 min.- 1 hr. wait just to eat!! Definitely not for kids!! The staff is unfriendly....and very rude! They are only after "MONEY"...in this dive and target the Seniors...to drain them of the Social Security Checks!! Horrible Place!! The security watch every move you make...and if you don't bet at least 25 lines...they won't serve you from the waitresses that come around!! Do Not Go there...unless you want overpriced and bad food, a dark, dirty atmosphere, and rude employees!! Take care and God Bless!

Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
“This place SUCKED!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Maybe it's just into catering for locals, but never will we go back again. We have visited here before to eat when in town visiting family. But after this trip ... nope not happening.
First and foremost if you don't smoke and/or don't like smoke do not enter, it is so thick. We are spoiled because our casino's here in Colorado are smoke free and nice.
We were told it would be 20 minutes to get a table, no problem ... try 60 minutes. We were a party of 5 and they sat us at a table for 4 ... putting our 5th person at the table next to us by herself. When we saw a larger table open we asked to move and it was refused. We finally asked for the extension between tables and they did that, but it really did break up our party.
We had no fewer than 4 different wait staff ... nobody seemed to know what the other person had done or was doing and due to the one person in our party at the next table they thought she was a totally different order. Very confusing.
Our drink order was simple ... 3 ice waters with lemon, 1 coke and 1 lemonade. When the server FINALLY brought them she was gleeful and said "YAY I got it right" ... really, isn't that your job to get it right.
Dinner was also simple ... 5 prime rib dinners ... 3 med rare and 2 med well ... and in my book medium well is pink.
Our dinners FINALLY came after a really long wait. They got the med rare's done right, but the medium wells (mine and my mother in laws) were hard, dark brown pieces of leather. She refused to eat hers, I was forced to simply because I am diabetic and had waited long enough and HAD to eat something. They told us that they throw them on the griddle if it's not a med rare ... when I know for a fact that in restaurants the end pieces should already be med well and well done and the middle rare and med rare.
She refused to eat hers and I don't blame her and they did take that off the bill. But never again between the poor quality of the food and the poorer quality of the service.

Visited April 2013