“Modern look, FREE fast internet and breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
Park City, Utah
“Modern look, FREE fast internet and breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Let me start out by saying that on my drive in I received a call from my boss asking for some computer work to be done and uploaded that night, so I was definitely worried about what sort of internet service would be provided. We got in late (11pm) and quickly checked-in, went to our room and I immediately went to work. The internet connected without any trouble and was FAST! And did I say, FREE! Wow, how do they provide fast and free internet?

The room and beds were comfortable and roomy. My only complaint about the room was the shower head seems to be messed up and would only shoot straight and hard putting a hole in your back :)

The next morning we checked out the workout room and pool (they have both) and even though they are small, at least they provide them.

We enjoyed the FREE breakfast before checking out and it was amazing. A large selection of pastries, fruit, waffles, bread, juices and more. There were employees quickly added supplies and cleaning up, which was great because there was syrup spilled on the floor.

I would definitely recommend this hotel as an option outside of the strip, but easy access (maybe 10-15 minutes).

Room Tip: High floor so that you are not in the general eating area which can be busy.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had to work in Henderson and was put up in the Springhill suites. Nice and quiet hotel. Not much in the way of amenities, but it did have a small pool and exercise area. The morning breakfast was easy and all the food was fresh. If I had one complaint it would be that each time you enter the toilet/shower area, the fan comes on with the light and it is noisy. To bad they couldn't have put in separate switches.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms next to the elevators
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We drove 6 hours to Vegas and went to check in at another hotel I had reserved online. Because of the unsanitary and unsafe conditions at that hotel (Hawthorne Wyndham) we couldn't stay there. It was 1AM so we were ready to get a good nights rest. I made a few calls and was lucky to find this hotel for $9.00 more per night than the 1st hotel. The difference in quality between this hotel and the other hotel is like comparing Clos Du Mesnil Champagne to Andre Chamagne!

The hotel is only a couple of years old, immaculately clean and has lovely modern decor. Front desk staff Sean (on midnight shift) was very personable and assisted me in getting the best possible rate after he heard my horror story about the other hotel. Beds are very comfortable and have several pillows and nice high quality sheets. Room has free wifi and highspeed internet connections, microwave, nice flat screen TV, desk, large sofa, and a refrigerator. Breakfast buffet was free and there was a variety of foods to choose from. All the staff we interacted with provided us with excellent customer service! I love this place and will stay here anytime I visit Vegas!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CLI820, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Springhill Suites by Marriott in Henderson, Nevada. We truly appreciate your comments and are very happy to hear our Springhill was able to accommodate you and provide a good experience during your stay. Additionally, thank you very much for acknowledging our staff! We look forward to your next stay with us and happily remain at your service!
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Spent four nights in hotel as I had several plans in Henderson. Suites comfortable with a functional desk and fast Internet. Free breakfast but only the basics. Happy hour on some nights. Easy freeway access.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Good Stay, clean rooms. Nice staff. There are issues with the Marriott reward program as I never got my points. However, the best part was I had left a bag in my room after check out and Mark G. at the front desk helped me get it back. Very great of him!

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
North Ogden, UT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel is A+ in every way. Beautiful, comfortable, spacious, new facility with a delightful staff. Each staff member goes out of his/her way to be gracious, helpful, friendly. Rooms are spacious and very, very comfortable. The complimentary hot breakfast is very nice. And, in hot Nevada, they keep the rooms at a surprisingly cool 68 degrees! What a refreshing surprise to walk into these chilled rooms when the outside temperature is 110 degrees.

We stay at this facility every time we come to Henderson and enjoy it immensely. In fact, we could not be more comfortable, pampered and pleased.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Fountain Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My family and I were traveling to a basketball tournament and found a great deal at the SpringHill Suites. The check-in staff was polite, when I arrived they had my reservation. They do not have someone to assist with luggage, nor do they have room service. But, the indoor pool was adequate, as was the fitness center, they also offer guests the ability to use the Gold's Gym across the street which is nice. The hotel felt safe, the room was clean, the furniture was in good condition, the bed was comfortable. I would return to this hotel with my family again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson? Share your experiences!