Had to work in Henderson and was put up in the Springhill suites. Nice and quiet hotel. Not much in the way of amenities, but it did have a small pool and exercise area. The morning breakfast was easy and all the food was fresh. If I had one complaint it would be that each time you enter the toilet/shower area, the fan comes on with the light and it is noisy. To bad they couldn't have put in separate switches.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Henderson Hotel
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Henderson Hotel Henderson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Las Vegas/ Henderson is conveniently located near the Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, the University of Southern Nevada and the Henderson Pavilion. Our property is the destination of choice for both leisure and business travelers. Our select-service, non-smoking hotel is a short drive from many attractions including: Hoover Dam, UNLV Stadium, Lake Mead National Park, Cashman Field, Galleria Mall at Sunset. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Las Vegas/Henderson hotel is proud to offer deluxe amenities and services at an affordable price. Our friendly staff is here to accommodate your needs and we invite you to stay with us on your next visit to the Las Vegas, Henderson and Green Valley areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.