Excellent property without all the Vegas clutter. The Japanese Sushi bar is excellent and attracts tons of locals which is a testament to its executive sushi chef who's extremely personal and knows many of the regulars.
The grounds are stunning. Westin workout, pools and spa are all spotless clean and updated. My biggest pet peeve was exceeded in this hotel with blazing fast wireless Internet speed throughout the property.
I was in a junior suite and the rooms were very comfortable, but a tad outdated visually. You can't go wrong with the room prices, but the incidentals will creep up on you it you're not careful. I will come back for a stay my next time in LV.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Lake Las Vegas Hotel Henderson
- Loews Lake Las Vegas Hotel
- Loews Hotel Henderson
- Loews Resort Henderson
- Loews Henderson
- Henderson Loews
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the "world's best hotels" by Travel + Leisure, The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers visitors a 3,600 acre resort with spa, golf course, and fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Starwood, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.