I really am a fan of this hotel. I'm a platinum member with SPG, so I do have a lot of experience with hotels. I do have one concern though, when i checked into the hotel on Thursday, there was only 1 person helping and there was a line of a couple guests in front of me. The Platinum check in sign is on the counter, but no one to man it. The check in girl ( I cannot recall her name, but her shift went to 11pm that night) was really nice and tried to rush people through. The person in front of me had a yippy dog, so she made sure she booked me on the opposite side of the hotel.
Ashleen checked me out in the morning, because the TV check out wasn't working. She was very nice and even suggested a "special" tea for my head cold.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Lake Las Vegas Hotel
- Loews Lake Las Vegas Hotel Henderson
- Loews Hotel Henderson
- Loews Resort Henderson
- Loews Henderson
- Henderson Loews
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the "world's best hotels" by Travel + Leisure, The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers visitors a 3,600 acre resort with spa, golf course, and fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.