“Loved It!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
Winnipeg
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

Just spent 5 nights there and could not be happier. I wanted a quiet location away from the noise and bustle of the strip while I took in the local sights of Aviation Nation 2010 up at Nellis AFB, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon and this place filled the bill perfectly. The room was very clean and very comfortable and I sleep like a log! I also took the opportunity to see a couple of shows and the hotel shuttle was a very convenient way to travel in to the strip to see the shows without the worries of driving and parking. Will definately be staying there again on my next visit to Las Vegas!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Becky475Marks, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, December 14, 2010
Thank you so much for choosing us for your recent stay. We'd love to have you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

We stayed in this hotel at the end of a 2 week road trip, mostly to get ready for our flight home from LAS. It's a very pleasant location, and worked great for this purpose.

The hotel has an elevator and luggage carts. This was a big help. Half our purpose here was a pre-flight repacking of everything we'd strewn around the rental car. Everything in the business center worked, and we were able to print our boarding passes with no trouble.

The staff was consistently friendly & helpful.

The pool is very pretty, though the water was rather cold. Mountain stream cold. My boyfriend liked it, but I think he was a penguin in a past life. The hot tub was a nice temp, though.

The breakfast area is a nice size, and the food choices were good. My favorite thing about this hotel was the free chocolate chip cookies they put in the lobby each evening.

The one problem we had here wasn't directly connected to the hotel. For dinner on our first night, we called a delivery vendor that had ads in the room, 1-800-DINE-INN. The first problem was that the delivery was estimated at 30 minutes, but took an hour and a quarter. Then they got both our orders wrong. I'd paid extra for fries instead of chips, but we didn't get them. I foolishly paid cash, so we were basically screwed. On top of all this, my ham & cheese sub was awful. There was hardly any cheese, and the ham was WAY too salty. It was like chewing on dried brine. You're best off ignoring Dine-Inn's ads, no matter how tired you are.

The hotel itself was great.

• Stayed October 2010
We certainly appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area!
Charleston, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

My wife and I went to Las Vegas not to gamble but to see Hoover Dam and Death Valley National Park. This was an ideal spot to stay. It was away from the Strip but there were lots of restaurants and stores nearby. When we got there, they upgraded our room to a suite because the hotel was sold out and we made our reservations several months ago. The hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast was better than expected for a Comfort Inn. There were a minor things about this hotel that I didn't like. First the air conditioner unit in the room was quite loud. My wife and I heard it very clearly turning on and off during the night. Second, the bathroom did not have a towel rack. It would have been nice to be able to hang a hand towel or wash cloth. Third, the staff at the hotel were not knowledgable of the area. When I asked for recommendations for restaurants, the person af the front desk said he wasn't from around the area and did not know of any restaurants. Despite these things, I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Your feedback is what makes us better! We are providing our staff with more information on the surrounding areas so they can better assist you!
Brighton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

We stayed at this hotel during our vacation and it was a real gem....very clean and comfortable and the rooms were huge! They have great laundry facilities(which not all choice hotels have) and a free shuttle bus to the Vegas Strip. The staff was wonderful and the hot breakfast was very good. Shopping and great restaurants within walking distance and the Hoover Dam, Las Vegas and Boulder City are very close by.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
We certainly appreciate your patronage and hope to see you on your next vist!
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

This has to be one of the most immaculate hotels I have ever experienced. I've stayed in hotels all over the world one 3 star to 5 star and nothingq has come close. I'm paranoid about bedbugs so first thing I looked for was any evidence of them. The mattresses were nearly brand new, comfortably firm, and spotless. No worries here. Very nice too every room is non smoking. The tv was new, modern LCD flat screen and I was surprised to see microwave oven. Everything is close by and 24 hour bowling is right next door at Sunset Station. I'm looking forward to staying here again. Torn about telling people about this hotel as I'd like it to be a secret. It's that good.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
We will certainly pass on your comments to our Housekeeping Staff - they work very hard to make sure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible. Please come see us again!
Patterson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

My mom and I stayed here while I attended a business seminar in Las Vegas. The hotel is less than 3 miles from the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve and we went there every morning before my meetings. Its a great place for birding in the desert. The hotel staff was very helpful and extremely nice. The breakfast was excellent. There was a hot dog and hamburger bar-b-que several evenings and hot cookies in the lobby (may have been part of the grand opening celebration). The pool is small for Vegas but very pretty and the fitness room was well appointed. We were very satisfied and will be staying here whenever we come to town. An excellent place to stay off the strip (The MGM Grand is about 20 minutes) and away from the hubbub.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Warm cookies are served every night!! We'll save some for your next vist!
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Landed in Vegas and wanted a conveniant hotel to throw the kids in the pool to counter the jetlag. The area seemed quiet and safe, the pool was excellent and the rooms were large new and clean. There was a good selection of restaurants locally. Check in /out was pain free and the rates were very good. Was about 15 mins from the airport and conveniant for an early getaway either north to Utah or South to the Grand Canyon. I will definitely use this hotel (and chain) again

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying us us! We are also close to Lake Mead and Hoover Dam!

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson? Share your experiences!