“Best Comfort Inn I Have Stayed In” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
“Best Comfort Inn I Have Stayed In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed in this motel twice, last December and this March. Both times, the room was great and they have the best beds and pillows I have ever slept on! Business takes me to Henderson several times each year and I will always stay at this motel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Draper, UT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

What a pleasant surprise this turned out to be. The hotel is very celan, either newly built or recently remodeled - regardless, it's done very well. The room was spacious and the bed super comfy. The AC does not work on a sensor - amen! So needless to say I slept like a baby. The breakfast area is spacious, and the complimentary breakfast sets the new standard in this market. With hot biscuits & gravy, eggs and sausage links, cold milk, four different types of juices. coffee, tea, hot chocolate, pastries,breads and bagels, the list goes on. Let's just say if you didn't find something to your liking, you are either very picky or you didn't look very hard. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Duluth, Minnesota, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I were in town for a soccer tournament and chose to stay close to the fields where our daughter would play. This hotel was great for this. We were 10 minutes away from Heritage Park and yet 15 minutes away from the Strip. We were able to access both with ease. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The toilet was clogged when we go there and it was taken care of quickly. There was also an issue with hot water that someone from the front desk came and checked on. The breakfast was very nice as well. If I had to say anything negative it would be that the elevator can get busy and being that we had a room on the 4th floor it could take a little while to get up and down. There were times that we used the stairs.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I spent one night here on my way from the Las Vegas airport to Zion National Park. Beware, the shuttle only runs until 10 pm or so, so when my flight was delayed until after 11, I had to make other arrangements. But, the hotel was fine otherwise. Cookies every evening, fresh fruit all day,and a breakfast that went well beyond the typical complimentary hotel breakfast fare. If you miss the hubbub of a casino, there's one right next door, but it was nice to be in a hotel that didn't make you walk past zillions of slot machines and smokers on your way to your room. Kind of a dull suburban area, but plenty of businesses, food, etc. within walking distance. Very clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Blackburn, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We often stay at this hotel and generally are happy with it as we are with most Choice hotels. However this time was a disappointment, hence they're being punished with a poor score. We were checked into room 208. Lovely room, well appointed and comfortable that is until the wall starting vibrating like a bass speaker - perhaps it was a testing ground for an infrasonic weapon.
Complained about the noise and they said "oh that rooms next door to the air conditioning unit it'll be that you can hear." If they know there's a problem with the room why don't they either do something about it or at least not subject there customers to it. A cynical person might think they dumped us in there as we'd paid for the room with our Choice Hotels points. To be fair they moved us no problem.
Breakfast was an interesting event with luke warm water to make tea with. When we asked for boiling water the surly assistant went and tested the water with her fingers as if she thought we were making it up - customers lie. Then went away to refill with hot water, never to be seen again until we went to reception to get them to chase it up. She obviously wasn't too pleased with this judging by more surly looks.
Despite the problems I'd probably give them another chance next time we're in Vegas and would continue to use Choice Hotels.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a very nice hotel to spend a night at if you are looking to get away from the strip and all that is going on there. The rooms looked very modern and clean and comfortable. In addition, the staff at the hotel was very friendly, and it is very conveniently located near lots of food and a casino right behind the hotel. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in the Vegas area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
USFBowler,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. I am so glad to know we were at your standards and you were happy with our services. We hope to see you back next time you travel to the Henderson area. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff here at the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Best Regards,

Stephanie Lucero
Sales Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Customer service was excellent! Barbara, amazing woman, she help guided and directed us back to the hotel and stayed on the phone throughout the whole crazy road blocks and alternate detours on New Year's Eve. Thank u Barbara!!!

• Stayed January 2013
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Mehiy,

Thanks for staying with us! I hope you had a fantastic New Year. I can imagine how hectic the traffic was and how it could of thrown you off guard. I am happy to know one of our best employees was able to assist you. I will be sure to let Barbara know how much you appreciated her.

Thank You!
Stephanie Lucero
Sales Manager

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson? Share your experiences!