“Comfortable, quiet, nice breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
Burlington, Vermont
“Comfortable, quiet, nice breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I spent one night here on my way from the Las Vegas airport to Zion National Park. Beware, the shuttle only runs until 10 pm or so, so when my flight was delayed until after 11, I had to make other arrangements. But, the hotel was fine otherwise. Cookies every evening, fresh fruit all day,and a breakfast that went well beyond the typical complimentary hotel breakfast fare. If you miss the hubbub of a casino, there's one right next door, but it was nice to be in a hotel that didn't make you walk past zillions of slot machines and smokers on your way to your room. Kind of a dull suburban area, but plenty of businesses, food, etc. within walking distance. Very clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Blackburn, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We often stay at this hotel and generally are happy with it as we are with most Choice hotels. However this time was a disappointment, hence they're being punished with a poor score. We were checked into room 208. Lovely room, well appointed and comfortable that is until the wall starting vibrating like a bass speaker - perhaps it was a testing ground for an infrasonic weapon.
Complained about the noise and they said "oh that rooms next door to the air conditioning unit it'll be that you can hear." If they know there's a problem with the room why don't they either do something about it or at least not subject there customers to it. A cynical person might think they dumped us in there as we'd paid for the room with our Choice Hotels points. To be fair they moved us no problem.
Breakfast was an interesting event with luke warm water to make tea with. When we asked for boiling water the surly assistant went and tested the water with her fingers as if she thought we were making it up - customers lie. Then went away to refill with hot water, never to be seen again until we went to reception to get them to chase it up. She obviously wasn't too pleased with this judging by more surly looks.
Despite the problems I'd probably give them another chance next time we're in Vegas and would continue to use Choice Hotels.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a very nice hotel to spend a night at if you are looking to get away from the strip and all that is going on there. The rooms looked very modern and clean and comfortable. In addition, the staff at the hotel was very friendly, and it is very conveniently located near lots of food and a casino right behind the hotel. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in the Vegas area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
USFBowler,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. I am so glad to know we were at your standards and you were happy with our services. We hope to see you back next time you travel to the Henderson area. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff here at the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Best Regards,

Stephanie Lucero
Sales Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Customer service was excellent! Barbara, amazing woman, she help guided and directed us back to the hotel and stayed on the phone throughout the whole crazy road blocks and alternate detours on New Year's Eve. Thank u Barbara!!!

• Stayed January 2013
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Mehiy,

Thanks for staying with us! I hope you had a fantastic New Year. I can imagine how hectic the traffic was and how it could of thrown you off guard. I am happy to know one of our best employees was able to assist you. I will be sure to let Barbara know how much you appreciated her.

Thank You!
Stephanie Lucero
Sales Manager
Pickerington, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I am Henderson on business frequently and don't want the distraction of a casino hotel. The Comfort Inn & Suites fits my needs perfectly. Quiet, but not out of the way. Clean and "new feeling" despite being open for several years. The location is close to a large mall, a Wal-Mart grocery store to get breakfast and lunch supplies, and several restaurants for dinners. While the hotel has a fine breakfast (the typical stuff you would find any any Choice series hotels) I usually go to the grocery store and get some breakfast food I like and then augment it with the juice from the hotel breakfast bar.

I have also found that this hotel has a very reasonable Choice Rewards conversion rate compared to other Choice locations so I can get a free night more often.

Finally, stop by the lobby in the evening and get some warm cookies the staff makes.

If you really need to get your casino fix, you can walk to the Sunset Station casino next door.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the north side of the building, you can overlook the Sunset Station casino outd...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Fairfieldphoto,

I enjoyed reading about your past stay with us. I am happy you choose our location during your business trips and that you are a member of the Choice Rewards Program and enjoy your FREE nights as often as you earn them. We value our guest like you and appreciate your continuous business with us. Thanks for being a loyal guest and we hope to see you back when you travel to Henderson, NV.

Best Regards,

Stratford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Of the 35 hotels I stayed at during my 7 week road trip across Canada & the U.S. this place rates as one of the top three! I was actually trying to find the Holiday Inn nearby but my GPS sent me here instead. I'm glad it did because when I pulled in the parking lot I saw a modern clean building with lots of nice landscaping outside that told me someone has put a lot of time and effort into this place. I had just spent the better part of a day driving through Death Valley and was pretty beat and hoping they had a room...they did! Whew...what a relief! For only $77.00 including all taxes I got a great room with huge comfortable bed, very clean bathroom and quiet. This was the only hotel on my entire trip that offered free cookies downstairs by the breakfast room. In life sometimes it's the little things that make a big impression on you...FREE COOKIES!!! A quick unpack and a few cookies later I found myself outside in the pool enjoying the scenery and unstretching the kinks from my long drive. The jacuzzi by now was calling out to me so I had no choice but to turn on the jets, jump in and let all those hydro jets massage my lower back as I watched the planes coming and going from the nearby airport. Man, if I could do this every day for the rest of my life I would be one happy camper! By now I'm starting to get mellow so it's time to exit the jacuzzi and head back to my room by way of the cookie display that's calling out to me!
Slept like a baby and the next morning had a great breakfast before saying goodbye to the friendly and helpful front desk staff before heading off to the next part of my journey,,,The Grand Canyon but that's another review!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Wheyboy,

You comment regarding your recent stay was a very nice touch to my morning. Thank you GPS, I am glad you found a new home whenever you travel to Henderson, NV. We are 4 years old and we work very hard to keep our property looking new, so OUR guest can enjoy a nice, safe & clean place. I am happy to hear you got to enjoy some of the amenities we have to offer. A nice massage is always nice. Thanks for you business and I look forward to gaining your business for your travels to Henderson, NV.

Thank You!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from a great Vegas trip. We had our daughter with us so we didn't want to stay at a Casino. This hotel was the perfect fit. They allowed to check in way early!! Had cookies at night for us and encouraged us to help ourselves to milk and juice whenever we liked!! Hotel was immaculate and staff was extremely friendly! We will definitely be back! Thank you for such a nice stay.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Stacy H.

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites . I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and loved the fresh baked cookies we bake freshly each night for our guest. I will be sure to share your comment with all of the staff.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Best Wishes,

Stephanie Lucero, Sales Manager

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson? Share your experiences!