“Great hotel to stay off the strip” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 27 hotels in Henderson
Tampa
“Great hotel to stay off the strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a very nice hotel to spend a night at if you are looking to get away from the strip and all that is going on there. The rooms looked very modern and clean and comfortable. In addition, the staff at the hotel was very friendly, and it is very conveniently located near lots of food and a casino right behind the hotel. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in the Vegas area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
USFBowler,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. I am so glad to know we were at your standards and you were happy with our services. We hope to see you back next time you travel to the Henderson area. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff here at the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Best Regards,

197 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Customer service was excellent! Barbara, amazing woman, she help guided and directed us back to the hotel and stayed on the phone throughout the whole crazy road blocks and alternate detours on New Year's Eve. Thank u Barbara!!!

• Stayed January 2013
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Mehiy,

Thanks for staying with us! I hope you had a fantastic New Year. I can imagine how hectic the traffic was and how it could of thrown you off guard. I am happy to know one of our best employees was able to assist you. I will be sure to let Barbara know how much you appreciated her.

Thank You!
Pickerington, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I am Henderson on business frequently and don't want the distraction of a casino hotel. The Comfort Inn & Suites fits my needs perfectly. Quiet, but not out of the way. Clean and "new feeling" despite being open for several years. The location is close to a large mall, a Wal-Mart grocery store to get breakfast and lunch supplies, and several restaurants for dinners. While the hotel has a fine breakfast (the typical stuff you would find any any Choice series hotels) I usually go to the grocery store and get some breakfast food I like and then augment it with the juice from the hotel breakfast bar.

I have also found that this hotel has a very reasonable Choice Rewards conversion rate compared to other Choice locations so I can get a free night more often.

Finally, stop by the lobby in the evening and get some warm cookies the staff makes.

If you really need to get your casino fix, you can walk to the Sunset Station casino next door.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the north side of the building, you can overlook the Sunset Station casino outd...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Fairfieldphoto,

I enjoyed reading about your past stay with us. I am happy you choose our location during your business trips and that you are a member of the Choice Rewards Program and enjoy your FREE nights as often as you earn them. We value our guest like you and appreciate your continuous business with us. Thanks for being a loyal guest and we hope to see you back when you travel to Henderson, NV.

Best Regards,

Stratford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Of the 35 hotels I stayed at during my 7 week road trip across Canada & the U.S. this place rates as one of the top three! I was actually trying to find the Holiday Inn nearby but my GPS sent me here instead. I'm glad it did because when I pulled in the parking lot I saw a modern clean building with lots of nice landscaping outside that told me someone has put a lot of time and effort into this place. I had just spent the better part of a day driving through Death Valley and was pretty beat and hoping they had a room...they did! Whew...what a relief! For only $77.00 including all taxes I got a great room with huge comfortable bed, very clean bathroom and quiet. This was the only hotel on my entire trip that offered free cookies downstairs by the breakfast room. In life sometimes it's the little things that make a big impression on you...FREE COOKIES!!! A quick unpack and a few cookies later I found myself outside in the pool enjoying the scenery and unstretching the kinks from my long drive. The jacuzzi by now was calling out to me so I had no choice but to turn on the jets, jump in and let all those hydro jets massage my lower back as I watched the planes coming and going from the nearby airport. Man, if I could do this every day for the rest of my life I would be one happy camper! By now I'm starting to get mellow so it's time to exit the jacuzzi and head back to my room by way of the cookie display that's calling out to me!
Slept like a baby and the next morning had a great breakfast before saying goodbye to the friendly and helpful front desk staff before heading off to the next part of my journey,,,The Grand Canyon but that's another review!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Wheyboy,

You comment regarding your recent stay was a very nice touch to my morning. Thank you GPS, I am glad you found a new home whenever you travel to Henderson, NV. We are 4 years old and we work very hard to keep our property looking new, so OUR guest can enjoy a nice, safe & clean place. I am happy to hear you got to enjoy some of the amenities we have to offer. A nice massage is always nice. Thanks for you business and I look forward to gaining your business for your travels to Henderson, NV.

Thank You!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Just got back from a great Vegas trip. We had our daughter with us so we didn't want to stay at a Casino. This hotel was the perfect fit. They allowed to check in way early!! Had cookies at night for us and encouraged us to help ourselves to milk and juice whenever we liked!! Hotel was immaculate and staff was extremely friendly! We will definitely be back! Thank you for such a nice stay.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Stacy H.

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites . I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and loved the fresh baked cookies we bake freshly each night for our guest. I will be sure to share your comment with all of the staff.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Best Wishes,

Little Rock, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My teenage son and I stayed here for two nights on a quick trip to Las Vegas to attend a sporting event. IT was a very clean, well-run property in a safe area that was very convenient and accessible to everything we needed. It's a ways from the strip, but that wasn't a big problem. It's in a safe and well-lighted and well-trafficked area.

The room was great. The property is pretty new and it is in good shape. The rate was reasonable. We chose it largely for its location and based on the reviews we read. We were not disappointed and I am happy to be able to to add to the number of good reviews. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Arkyscott,

I am so happy to hear you and your son had an enjoyable stay with us. Location is in the heart of Henderson and I am glad you found that suitable for your needs. Keep in mind we do offer a hotel shuttle to and from the strip for your next stay with us if you choose to enjoy that excitement of Las Vegas.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Henderson.

Kindest Regards,

Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Our baseball team recently stayed at this location during the Thanksgiving break while we participated in a tournament. From booking the rooms until check out, everything was smooth. The Sales Manager, Stephanie helped us arrange for a couple of meals, one onsite and the other off sight. After returning from a late game, the conference room was stocked with pizza, salad, drinks and more. The food was always plentiful at breakfast. The property is very centrally located to shopping, casinos, baseball parks and more. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson? Share your experiences!