“Great Night Away!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
U S A
“Great Night Away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Fantastic place! Only 3 years old! We were able to check in way ahead of time! And there was a greeting card and snacks waiting for us (something we were not expecting!)! We will be back, although we are "locals" this will be our new get away for a day stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank averyfamily3
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear averyfamily3,

We LOVE locals! Sometimes you just need to find that special place away from home even if it’s for one night and I’m glad you found comfort at our property. Our home is your home. We appreciate your business and Thank You for staying with us! Hope to see you soon!

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stay in about 35 Choice Hotels a year (Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Quality Inn). This is right at the top of them all. Spacious room and clean. Friendly staff. Snacks and water on the desk when I arrived in the room (I'm a Choice Privileges member). Nice breakfast area and food (the usuals). No smoking which is a must for me. You can walk to Walmart or any number of fast food places. Quiet. I was allowed to stay until 2:00 as a CP member. All in all, I'd come back here whenever I'm in town.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear ProfNielsen,

Thank you for being a loyal guest to the Choice Properties, we appreciate that.
I am glad you found us to be on the top of your list. We work hard on day to day bases to assure everything is nice, neat and clean.
We also have the courtesy shuttle that can take you within 2 miles of the property, so be sure to utilize that during your next stay.

Thank You!

Thornton CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel is beautiful and comfortable and is was very quiet. It is nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the strip without being away from everything. Sadly, the outdoor pool is freezing cold and the spa wasn't very warm either. These two things would make it impossible for us to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear skscrivano,

I am happy to know you found comfort in our property and it was a nice and quiet stay for you. Our pool is not heated, heats on its own by the sun. I apologize you had an issue with our spa. Our spa is headed year round to health code standards. I apologize it was not to your satisfaction. We strive high in our guest satisfaction and I would love to be able to make that up to you. Please get in touch with me.

Thank You!

Palm Springs, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel is relatively new and in a good location. The bed was comfortable, there were plenty of pillows and they were nice and fluffy. But it would have been nice to have more bath towels - and we found it odd that there were no towel racks in the bathroom. Also, the in-room coffee was not the best, but an early morning trip to the lobby (where free breakfast was served) got us a decent cup of coffee. We will definitely return to this hotel, though we would like to try one of their suites next time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear bsimonis,

I want to say Thank You for your response. Our property is 4 years old. Goes to show how well we’ve kept it up, by saying “relatively new”. I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Please feel free to try our suite rooms out during your next stay. I promise you will enjoy it just is much. The towel rack situation has been address with the General Manager. Thanks for your input. Hope to see you soon!

Sandy, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great staff - check
Clean rooms - check
Great internet - check
Great bed - check
Super shower - check
Thicker towels than most Comfort Inns - check
Many restaurants close by - check
Cookies freshly baked at 7 PM - check

Actually, the only things that I could say I would like are towel racks in the bathroom and a quieter AC. This is still my favorite place to stay in Southern Nevada.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Vista, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed here again since first stay was very good. First time around we had just a regular room but this time had a suite. Suite is very nicely done with a partial wall between the bed area and the sitting area. The partial wall goes all the way to the ceiling which provided a nice seperation between the 2 areas. I thought the nice sized flat screen tv, which was positioned in front of the bed, would not be viewable from the couch but it was with no problem at all, someone laid out the room just right. With this stay I bumped my overall rating up a notch from very good (4) to excellent (5). When in the area would stay there again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Pop Top Bob,

First, I would like to say how awesome I thought your head line was!
THANK YOU for returning to our property and finding COMFORT in a different room type we offer.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay AND you gave us a PERFECT 5.
Thanks for becoming part of our family and we look forward to many more of your stays.
Hampton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Lovely place! The hotel is new, but the staff is experienced, cordial, and hospitable. We had some special requests (late check out, nonstandard times we needed the shuttle), and they were very accommodating and gracious. They made us feel special, and like they were happy to see us. Andi, especially, went out of her way to treat us like we were favorite family members come to visit. I hope we can make another trip to Henderson just so we can stay with these folks!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank KaraRogers
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Ms. Rogers,

We appreciate your kind words. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our property and the staff.
I will be sure to let Andi know your compliments as well.
It will be an honor to have you back.
Thank you for your business!

Sales Assistant