We spend one night.
The hotel is a basic hotel. Rooms are big with lake view.
Breakfast was very poor.
It's a place to sleep only if you have no alternative.
There is only one place to eat diner (which was good...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Topaz Lake, this Gardnerville, Nevada hotel is nestled in the Eastern Sierras, just off Highway 395. It is very suitable if you are going to Lake Tahoe,Yosemite, Death Valley, Mammoth or even Las Vegas if you are travelling from San Francisco area. It features a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Our best selling point is its location in Sierra Mountains and great view of Topaz Lake.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western Topaz Lake. Each room features mountain and lake views, and includes a work desk and seating area.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room and relaxing jacuzzi. The hotel’s business center offers fax and photocopy services, and the front desk is available 24/7.The Topaz Lake Best Western is just 2 miles from Topaz Lake Park, and the Carson Valley Museum is a 30-minute drive away. Harvey’s Lake Tahoe Casino is 37.8 miles from this hotel. Hotel Rooms: 30, Hotel Chain: Best Western. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Topaz Lake Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Topaz Lake Hotel Gardnerville
- Best Western Gardnerville
- Gardnerville Best Western