“Good quality rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Fallon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Gardnerville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I booked two rooms on the website and on accident booked the rooms for the wrong date and the owner would only credit one room. Even though I rebooked for the correct night. I feel that he should of credited me both nights it was a accidental mistake. I will never stay at another best western because of their lack of customer service

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DEEW698, Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. The experience you have described of your stay with us here at the Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites is the experience we strive for and hope that each guest will experience.

We value and appreciate your business and hope we can accommodate you again in the near future.

Respectfully

Sparks, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were so pleasantly surprised. The front desk is so friendly and efficient. Our room was first class (beautiful) they have the yummiest chocolate chip cookies and the pool was to die for. We were there on a Fri. so it was pretty full but we were treated as though we were the only guests. The pool is heated and we had it to ourselves.
We can't wait to stay there again.

Room Tip: We were upstairs and it was very quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
DEEW698, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you so much for you glowing review of your stay at the Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites. You have validated all of our efforts to make everyone's experience with us the one you have described and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I spent on night at this hotel. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Check in was fast and the clerk was polite and helpful. The room was quiet. The I did not have thebreakfast as I wanted to hit the road. Woud stay there again if ever I was in Fallon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DEEW698, Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked bout your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 775-423-6005.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate you loyalty to our brand.

Temecula, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed here for an 8 week project we did at the Air Station. I travel quite aa bit and get to the see the good and bad. I stayed at a few other motels in town on my previous trips. I decided on this one because of convenience, price and cleanliness. It is hands down the best in Fallon. The people that work here are also very pleasent and helpful. The manager Dee was very nice, and helped me with a few things during my stay. I even had some work related items delivered while I was not here. They put everything in my room and had it waiting for me when I checked in. Overall it was a great experience. Hopefully they can set up a kitchen in the future. The only thing they really need is a better breakfast. But I would surely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: First floor suite is great
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guest in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Ellicottville, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

It's Nevada, so it's smoky, even in the "non-smoking" rooms so be prepared. This hotel is certainly dated but the service is great and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and it's in a great location next to a few good restaurants. The breakfast is good, too. Parking is a bit difficult if the hotel's full.

Room Tip: Be sure to pick a non-smoking room if you want less smoke smell.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ajax48, Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Please note all our rooms have pillow top mattresses, 42 inch flat screen television, fiber optic hardwired and wireless high speed internet access

BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

What a pleasant surprise! A co worker and I needed to stay in Fallon Nevada for a night for business and needed a convenient place and wanted a clean functional place. We arrived to find the most pleasant woman at the counter (the proprietor) who had paperwork waiting for us, and handed us our complimentary bottle of water, then directed us to our rooms. The proprietor had attended to every little detail of this motel and the decor in the rooms. We loved the experience and would return there willingly anytime. The coup de gras was when I found I had forgotten a toothbrush and it was 11pm after we finished working. I called and inquired as to whether she had any for sale. She said, "No but I'll give you one" And she had it waiting when I wandered down. It was one of those that are pre-toothpasted and it filled the bill nicely. The little breakfast they offered the next day was great. They had a self making waffle machine that made the best waffles we've had in a long time. You poured the batter from a closed machine into a cup, flipped the mechanism, waited 5 minutes and there you have it! Loved the experience. Very nicely turned out.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!