“Best Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Park City, Utah
“Best Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Easy to find, right among area casinos, restaurants, and shopping, this great hotel is almost a destination on its own. What really sets this fine place apart is the superb staff. I checked in with the help of Alex, whose single goal was to make sure my stay was the best it could possibly be. Her welcoming style made me feel right at home immediately. The room was impeccably clean, and very well appointed. I got just what I needed, a deep, comfortable rest. I will definitely stay at this great Best Western next time I am in the Fallon, Nevada, area. Thank you, Alex, for making my day fabulous!

Room Tip: Lower floor catches less sun late in the day, making early eveing more pleasant.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Frank,

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 775-423-6005.

BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stay here on business frequently, everything is always amazing. The air conditioner is really cold, really comfortable bed nice flat screen tv, everything has been recently remolded. Staff that go out of there way to make sure that i have everything that i need. This is where I will continue to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Dear Irene,

Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Not much on the outside but a jewel on the inside. Completely remodeled room top to bottom. Brand new carpets. Well lit rooms. New shaowr and up graded towels.Great bed an flat screen TV. Very nice staff. Better than normal free breakfast. Free high speed WiFi. I will stay here every time. Cold not believe that it was a Best Western.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Jim,

Seattle, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Room a little tired, but accommodations were fine until a spider climbed on my friend's arm in bed. Didn't sleep too well that night. Front desk very friendly and responsive to our questions. Breakfast was filling. Not much choice in afallon, but was told this was the best of the lot!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

bishop
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at the best western fallon on August 11th for a football event. The rooms are very nice and the pool is great for the kids. Everything was ok until we went to have breakfast before my son had to weigh in at 645am. There was no breakfast and no employee in sight. I tried to call the hotel to see if someone would answer the phone and the phone was just ringing and ringing. I then had to leave to get to the football field so my kids did not get to eat until later. When I contacted someone about the problem I was told that the night person did not show up and the other person left and didn't call anyone. I think that the people that stay there that night should have been appologized to and maybe even a discount on our rooms and that did not happen. Next year I will not be staying at this hotel for our football trip I will stay some were else that had there breakfast out in time for the football players to eat before their game.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Lesli,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. My staff came to work that night and had to go to the hospital for an emergency,I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Because we value your business, we would like to provide you with a 50% discount to use towards a future stay for the inconvienance you have faced. When you’re ready to use this discount, please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 775-423-6005.

Payson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We spent a night here while transiting Nevada on a very hot summer day. We found the room to be most pleasant, with clean bedding, floors and bathrooms. The room was cooled adequately to remain very comfortable, although you can never do anything about the noise and cycling of the window air conditioning or heating in a motel. The continental breakfast was pretty basic, but did have waffles, bagels and good fruit and yogurt. Overall for the price, I would say this was an excellent property I will use again.

Room Tip: Our room, 206, was like new, and I suspect the property has been remodeled recently.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Truckee, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I made a reservation through Priceline and checked in Friday night. We were in town for The Sierra Youth Football League Experience being held in Fallon. I realized shortly afterwards, that they had given us a room with a Queen bed instead of a room with two beds, like I had reserved (we had two adults and two young children). I called the front desk and was informed that there was a note to move us if possible, but the hotel is sold out. I said fine, I'll take a roll-away bed but I'm not paying the extra $10 for it. She insisted she had to charge me per policy but finally sent it anyway.
Woke up the next morning at 6:15 (my son had to be on the football field at 7) and no breakfast. I guess they only had one person to make breakfast and no back up plan, because someone called in sick. There was no one at the front and no note explaining why. Just a bunch of confused, hungry guests. A sold out hotel full of young boys who had to play football all day and no continental breakfast. Nice. We had to scramble to find breakfast on the way to weigh-in. When we checked out, again the front desk tried to charge us for the bed and insisted I called in my reservation when in fact, I had done it online through Priceline (no idea why this was even an issue). So far it looks like they charged the stupid bed separately and it's still on my account (3 days later). I will be fighting this for principle's sake. Big FAIL for the Fallon Best Western.
(also, had hair in the bathtub and the air conditioning was only mediocre for the 100 degree weather)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!