“Great place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Ramada Copper Queen Casino, 805 Great Basin Blvd, Ely, NV
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 20 Restaurants in Ely
Cuisines: American, Italian
Description: Old restaurant now incorporated into the Ramada but open to the public. It's listed on many other review sites like Yelp and Google
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a combo pizza, it was super cheese, fresh and Delish ! The guy who cooked it for me was gorgeous too! ( happened to be my very own sweet boyfriend ;)!!! He's cute & he can cook!!! I'm a lucky girl!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Garden Valley, Idaho
“Delicious food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were directed here by the owner of the hotel we stayed at. Evah's had great food! Everything we ate was fresh and delicious. We would look forward to eating here again if staying in Ely.

Visited March 2013
Bend, Oregon
“remember, its about the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Really good food ... It has been years since we've eaten Italian food this good!
The tomato sauce in my baked a 'la Roma' entree was outstanding and my wife liked her 'Ravioli Florentine' (to me it was OK ...I don't like spinach)

Too often people gripe about ambiance or service. The restaurant is above the small casino floor in the Ramada Inn (and don't expect a wine list) ((and don't expect vinaigrette salad dressing)).
No, the high school girl who waited on us was not experienced.
But hey, the kid was WORKING!
Hooray Ely.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
RENO
“great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

try the oven baked pasta entrees, pizza or burgers. Great selection of beer on tap. Great service. Non-smoking bar is a plus.

Visited January 2013
Northern California
“Waitress Needed Training!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

On our trip headed back home we stayed overnight in Ely once again. I got on Tripadvisior and found 3 good reviews for Evah’s Restaurant which is located upstairs in the Ramada Inn. Two sets of stairs go upstairs, one on each side of the dining room with a partition between the two rooms. After our dining experience was all said and done I came to the conclusion that the young waitress we had must have been either new or just didn’t have a clue about much of anything. She greeted us telling us to pick any table. There were probably twelve tables on each side but only two on our side were occupied. We selected a table near the edge of the dining balcony so we could look over the edge and see the slot machines and indoor swimming pool below. The same waitress came over as soon as we sit down and asked us what we wanted to drink. I inquired if they had a dinner specials but she wasn’t sure and said she would have to go ask the cook. She came back with a little note pad and read from it the one pasta dish special that was being served. We decided to order the baked Penna La Roma with meatballs as the picture on the menu looked quite large; enough to be shared by two people with small appetites. We ordered the one dish and told the girl that we would be splitting the dinner. The dinner also came with a small house salad (iceberg lettuce, tomato, cucumber) and your choice of dressing. My husband got his beer and I got a glass of wine. We had to request a glass for the beer and again remind the waitress that we had requested ice water. The pasta dinner came out and she placed the plate in front of my husband and asked if there would be anything else. We asked for bread that was supposed to come with the meal and I reminded her that we were going to split the dinner and that I needed a plate. She brought out a salad plate that was ice cold (from the refrigerator) and I stopped her and told her I needed a different plate that wasn’t cold. She wasn’t happy about this request but brought me a different plate. We didn’t see her again until she brought the bill to us. She never inquired as to how our meal was or if we wanted dessert. The food was good, not great, as the Penna La Roma was overcooked and the pasta was rubbery. My husband commented that it must be difficult to get good help in a small town. Too bad that someone didn’t take the time to go over just the basics of being a good waitress to this young women. Not sure we would ever go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Evah's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Evah's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.