“Nice quiet meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Nice quiet meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were in Ely on a Sunday night. Our hotel clerk suggested this place. We we arrived there was only about three vehicles outside. It's a decent size restaurant so we were kind of lost inside. My son had fajitas which were served hot and sizzling like they should be. He said they were really good. I had the combo plate with cheese enchiladas and a taco. It was good. My only comment would be that the cheese in and on the enchiladas was a little too mild (no cheesy flavor) and the taco meat tasted a little too much like unseasoned hamburger. I'm not a spicy Mexican food lover and my meal seemed even too mild for me. On the other hand my son likes spicy food and he said his was very good...go figure. It appears this would be a good family restaurant. Prices were very reasonable and most importantly, the beer was cold!

Visited March 2014

Quincy, California
“Great Margarita's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We went here for a retirement party. The margaritas were great as well as the food, a definate place to go back to.

Visited March 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Huge margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Good chips and salsa food was excellent come hungry service was great good atmosphere margaritas were huge and very good too

Sudbury, Massachusetts
“Excellent Mexican food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Was referred by La Quinta to go there....excellent Mexican food, great Margaritas (not skimpy on the alcohol). The atmosphere is much nicer on the inside than you would think based on the outside. Everyone was friendly and the food came quickly.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Margarita's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Referred by LaQunita employee-was ALL I was told it would be. Very authentic Mexican food. Margarita's were not skimpy at all on the liquor. Hostess and waitress extremely friendly and helpful with ordering something for your taste buds. Restaurant environment was a lot more relaxing and inviting than I thought it would be. When dining on a budget, normally we have to compromise quality vs quantity-not here large portions (enough for almost 2 servings)They do close early (like everything else in Ely) I believe it was 10p last order taken half hour before closing.

• Visited September 2013