“Three Strikes and you're out” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast Offer
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Elko
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Three Strikes and you're out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel while in Elko for business.I've been to Elko around 20 times and was always booked in another hotel in town.The Hilton is very impressive .The amenities are very nice the pool, spa and exercise room are a welcomed site, they are well kept and clean as can be.I ate the breakfast which was very plentiful ,although the eggs were not cooked to my liking.The rooms are very nice with all the in room amenities and beds that are to die for.My only complaint is with their wake up call service.I had a 5:56am flight out of Elko and asked 3 different desk personnel to call me at 4am. Needless to say I never got a call .Fortunately I had asked my wife in Chicago to call me at 4:30am as a safe guard.This happens frequently in less prominent hotels ,but I wouldn't expect this from the Hilton brand.

Room Tip: Take the time to learn how to set the alarm clock.Wake up calls are very unreliable.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Anneliese Turck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Perfect place to stay overnight on our way to Sun Valley. With two young kids, it was super helpful to have the pool and the restaurant that served both breakfast and dinner which was all we needed. Kid friendly menus and a great staff. We left our child's blankie behind and it was promptly found and mailed to our final destination the next day.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The HIlton Garden Inn was very plush to our eyes. Loved the cookies in the lobby. Very comfortable beds and room. It is pricey, but then most in Elko are due to the mining. The attached restaurant was very good for dinner. No free breakfast, though -- its 9.95 buffet with many items cooked to order. We just went down the street to McD's. We were reserved for 2 separate nights and didn't need the second night - the desk staff were helpful in handling the cancellation and suggesting hotels in Winnemucca. We would stay here again if in Elko.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Granite Bay, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everything you have come to expect from Hilton properties is here. Friendly staff, modern facility, clean, and an actual sit down restaurant. The hotel is on the east end of Elko so its not within walking distance of "downtown" but it isn't noisy either.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was so surprised to find this hotel to be as accommodating as it was. We have travelled through Elko for many years but this was the first time we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. My husband and I are physically challenged and need a special accommodations room. He needs a shower he doesn't have to climb over anything getting into it and I need grab rails. I messed up our initial reservations because needing special accommodations is new to us. The staff was wonderful in straightening out my error and getting us into a room that was perfect for us. We stayed there on our way to Sparks, NV for our son's graduation and I made sure we stayed there on our way home. Wonderful people. We also ate at the restaurant in the hotel. Also very nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Very accomodating - was able to check in slightly early - forgot to give us breakfast vouchers on check-in, but very apologetic when giving them to us later. Rooms clean, wonderful service at bar even though around closing time. Highly recommend.

Fresno, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Room was clean, staff was nice, location is decent. But for the price you don't get much if anything better than a $40 cheaper hotel. I can't really complain about my stay, it was nice and trouble free. But I feel that for the price we paid I expected more.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Elko? Share your experiences!