“Wing joint with a western feel” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 71 Restaurants in Elko
Cuisines: American
“Wing joint with a western feel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is similar to the other wing establishments that have popped up but with a western/southern feel.

First the wings. I would recommend. They are more meaty than other chains. I got the breaded wings in classic buffalo sauce. I will say the breading was thick. I liked it but a word of warning if you don't like a lot of breading. They have an option for sauce on the side which is also nice.

Good micro and standard fare beer choices. Big, cold glasses.

There were a variety of other choices (including "chicken fried chicken"). I was near a table with a big order and watched a lot of food come out. It struck me as a little mass-prepared in appearance.

The service was very friendly but not efficient. We didn't get small plates for the wings, it was a bit slow to be greeted, seated and an order taken. But it was a bit like being in a neighborhood place (small town) which had appeal.

If you are in the mood for wings or other pub fare I would tell you to give it a try. I would likely try it again if I was in town.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greenbrae
“Breakfast there on the house by Shiloh Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Don't let the outside and ambiance fool you! Excellent breakfast menue served up promptly by attentive waitstaff.

Visited September 2012
starbuck mn
“no dont go here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family "total of 5 people" and I went to "wingers" well actually i would just call it a visit. we went in and the servers were singing happy birthday to a customer, when they were done, it took close to 5 minutes for a hostess to arrive with a crowd lining up in packs it seemed like..first there were a huge group that got sat down first then a group of 2.. finally the hostess came to us.. and she said "it will be about 5-20 min tell we can seat you" when there were clearly enough places to sit.. then she left before we could say anything, she didnt take our name or anything my mom had to ask her if she wanted our name..and finally we said forget it as we walk out my older brother said 'terrible service" to the hostess..after that we went to a really good sit down Mexican restaurant west of Wingers called "Dos Amigos" it was excellent..

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Elko
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Where are all the vegtables? We arrived on 7/22/12 for lunch. I don't understand how a restraunt can serve fried foods and hamburgers with such a high fat content and no healthy options. We ordered a wingers burger no veggie options no pickles. Why I wonder? Waitstaff went missing so we didn't get our sodas. We got our food but nothing to drink. I don't think that I want to add another five pounds to my body so I won't come back.

Visited July 2012
Lone Tree, Colorado
“it was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I called and was asked if I could be put on hold. Five minutes later I was still on hold and so I hung up. When I tried to call back, the phone was busy and so it was for the next fifteen minutes. I decided to jump in the car and go there because it is almost next door. When I walked in, the phone was still off the hook and the girl apologized. Once that was over, everything else was fantastic! I took the wings back to the hotel and wow! The amount of food was absolutely well worth the wait! We definitely will be using them again when we come back!

Visited July 2012

Been to Wingers? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Wingers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.