Okay, you DO get what you pay for, which isn't much. However, they did let us bring our small dog, but we had to stay in one of the depressing cottages in the back. The main building seemed okay, but we didn't go there at all. Only reason we stayed was to go to the restaurant next door, Soule Domain, which I HIGHLY recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming property located on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We have two restaurants, a full service casino and 24 hr light life. We are conveniently located within minutes of Northstar Ski Resort and the fun beach community of Kings Beach. We have room types to fit everybody's budget. Choose from our newly upgraded main hotel rooms, suites and deluxe cottages. Or if you are on a budget check out our Crystal Bay Motel or regular cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tahoe Biltmore Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Biltmore Hotel Crystal Bay
- Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Lodge Crystal Bay, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)