Made my reservation a week in advance and was told the main building was full and they would put me across the street in their motel. For the cost of $125 for 2 nights stay well OK. I've been here multiple times through the years and have always enjoyed the lake, gambling, food and relaxing here.
2 days before I arrived I blew out my knee and was limping around. Thinking of canceling I decided to go and hang out and just gamble. Upon check in I told the staff of my bad leg, what did she do? Put me across the street on the top floor with plenty of stairs. I was furious but since she said on a Friday afternoon that they were sold out and this was all she had available. 1 hr later I went back to the front desk and another person was working the desk. She moved me after seeing the situation to a level room. Still a ways from the gambling and food of the Biltmore I found the outside burger shack at the nuggett to be closer to where I had been put. Unable to walk across the street my usual 10+ hours of gambling dropped to nothing this trip. I usually drop 3k per trip. Sunday I had a call from a lady claiming to be the manager rudely saying check out is at 11 when I had asked for a late check out. Construction workers staying up late hours drinking and smoking on balcony until all hours. Drug use predominant in a security less environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming property located on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We have two restaurants, a full service casino and 24 hr light life. We are conveniently located within minutes of Northstar Ski Resort and the fun beach community of Kings Beach. We have room types to fit everybody's budget. Choose from our newly upgraded main hotel rooms, suites and deluxe cottages. Or if you are on a budget check out our Crystal Bay Motel or regular cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Tahoe Biltmore Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Biltmore Hotel Crystal Bay
- Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Lodge Crystal Bay, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)