My girlfriend and I stay at the Biltmore a couple times every yr and we couldnt be happier with this place....we do Tahoe often and this is one of our little secrets along with Homewood ski resort, which by the way the Biltmore has a great ski pkg for room and lift ticket.....The place is old yes, but always clean and the best deal $$ wise at the lake.......plus usually some decent entertainment (music) across the st at Crystal Bay Casino.......I recommend this place to all my ski partners and have gotten good feedback for doing so.....The restaurants there are decent with plenty of other places to eat in the area also..............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming property located on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We have two restaurants, a full service casino and 24 hr light life. We are conveniently located within minutes of Northstar Ski Resort and the fun beach community of Kings Beach. We have room types to fit everybody's budget. Choose from our newly upgraded main hotel rooms, suites and deluxe cottages. Or if you are on a budget check out our Crystal Bay Motel or regular cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tahoe Biltmore Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Biltmore Hotel Crystal Bay
- Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Lodge Crystal Bay, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)