“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Carson City

You added Super 8 Carson City to your Saves list
Super 8 Carson City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2829 South Carson Street, Hwy 395 1 Mile S of Town, Carson City, NV 89701   |
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Carson City
North Riverside, Illinois
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Yes you do need to plug in the fridge, the property is a little "rough around the edges", but for the money it was an enjoyable stay. The rooms are clean and the folks VERY friendly and accommodating!! Appreciated the free coffee and breakfast in the morning, plus the view of the mountains are gorgeous!!! Lots of attractions very close by, including Lake Tahoe!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are always advisable, due to street noise and security.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ManagerCarsonCity, Manager at Super 8 Carson City, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
Terri L,

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate the time you have taken to provide your comments. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at Super 8 Carson City. This hotel is under new management with many plans for improvements so we highly appreciate your feedback. Please visit us again if you are in the Carson City area again!

Have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Everything was going so well. The regrigerator needs to be plugged in upon arrival. I discovered it in the morning as I was plugging in a charger. Lovely people and stay otherwise, and no harm done.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near tht WIFI.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ManagerCarsonCity, Manager at Super 8 Carson City, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
Laurel Q,

Thank your for taking the time to provide your review. I am glad you had a pleasant stay at Super 8 Carson City. Your feedback is highly appreciated and we hope to see you again when you are in the Carson City area.

Thanks again.
Northern CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

To begin with, the bed felt more like the size of a double than a queen. When I laid on the bed, and extended my arms out, my hands hung over the edge and I'm only 5'6". The sheets on our bed were like sandpaper. The toilet seat was extremely flimsy. And to top it all off, the clock-radio made an annoying buzzing sound. In defense of the poor clock radio, it was unplugged when we got to the room, and I plugged it in because we needed to get up early to drive to Las Vegas. I didn't realize it would make that sound the entire night. My husband and I have never left a hotel room early like we did that night. We got in around 8-ish and went to dinner, then came back to our room and slept from about 11 until 3. We were out of there by 4. It was the absolutely worst night of my life in a hotel room. My husband completely agrees with me.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
ManagerCarsonCity, Manager at Super 8 Carson City, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Greenwich65,

I am very disappointed to hear about your negative experience at Super 8 Carson City. We definitely appreciate your business and value your comments. If I were aware of your concerns at the time of stay, I would have done my best to ensure you had a great stay. I will make sure to address your comments for our continued improvement.
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I recently stayed for 10 nights on business and had a great experience, The wifi was strong and made my work easy. The housekeeper kept the room spotless during my stay. I also appreciated the microwave and refrigerator. Finally the staff was friendly and showed real concern for all their guests.

Room Tip: Some rooms might have stronger wifi signal
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ManagerCarsonCity, Manager at Super 8 Carson City, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
Richard B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Super 8 Carson City. I really appreciate the time you have taken to do this. I am very happy to hear you have had a great experience here and hope to see you again in the future when you are in the Carson City area. Please call us anytime if you need assistance in the future.

Have a wonderful day.
mammoth lakes, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

This property is priced fairly, and is centrally located in Carson City.
My upstairs room was clean, quiet, had a refrigerator and microwave.
The staff, in particular Pragna, was excellent. Very polite, professional and went out of their way to be helpful.
They have a continental breakfast that got my day going with good, strong coffee.
Overall a very pleasant and restful stay.
I would recommend this property to anyone who stays in the Carson City area.

Room Tip: Always book in advance and get an upstairs room on the other side of the access road to the property...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
ManagerCarsonCity, Manager at Super 8 Carson City, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Bill M,

I am glad to hear you had a great experience at Super 8 Carson City! I really appreciate the time you have taken to write us a review. We strive to ensure are customers are completely satisfied with their stay. We hope to see you again in the future when you are in the Carson City area. Have a great day.
Albion, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

The staff was great, room was clean and comfy. Right there on the highway, yet quiet.

Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
ManagerCarsonCity, Manager at Super 8 Carson City, responded to this review, January 15, 2012
Cathie M,

I am happy to hear you had a wonderful stay at Super 8 Carson City. Thank you for taking your time to provide a review. Please visit us again next time you are in Carson City! Have a wonderful New Years.
stockton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I come to this hotel every week for work and have had nothing but great experiences. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are very clean, and breakfast is offered in the mornings. I come every week to this hotel, and each time I have had no problems with the staff or room I am put in. I highly recommend Super 8 Carson City to my colleagues and friends.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
EZ1Stockton,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you have a great experience each time you visit Super 8 Carson City. We could not do it without customers like you. I appreciate the time you have taken to write a review and we look forward to your future stays at Super 8 Carson City.

Been to Super 8 Carson City? Share your experiences!