“Trip to Tahoe” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Carson City

You added Days Inn Carson City to your Saves list
Days Inn Carson City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3103 N. Carson Street, Hwy 395 & Nye Lane, Carson City, NV 89706   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Carson City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
FREMONT
“Trip to Tahoe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We always look for a hotel with a complimentary breakfast and my kids really love to have hot waffel int he morning. But there were no such options. The only things we could prefer were bread butter and cold boiled eggs.
There were not enough place also for the whole family to sit and have breakfast together.Personally I felt it was not upto standard of other days Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Chris M, Manager at Days Inn Carson City, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I would like to offer our apologies for you not having a pleasant experience at our hotel. Unfortunately we are a smaller hotel and don't have the extended options for our breakfast and also being a smaller hotel don't have a large seating capacity. I do apologize for this and will look into the matter to see if we can make some changes to improve both of these issues. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us another chance to make your stay a good one. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
East Bend, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone travling to or passing through Carson City, Nv. I cannot say nothing, but good things about this hotel. the rates are reasonable. The hotel is located near the interstate and dowtown Carson City, Nv. there are several resturants within walking distance I reccomend "Bully`s "Sports Bar quality food and fair prices! To be honest the best "bar food" I have ever had!

The hotel is very clean and quiet looks like it has been recently been revovated. Also the staff is super friendly and professional. I travel on the road for work and stay in hotels 25 nights or more a month Jan.- Dec. I have seen it all! There were no suprises with this super clean hotel!

Room Tip: I drive by the hotel when possible before checking in to see the hotel/motel with my own eyes. Phot...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Chris M, Manager at Days Inn Carson City, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Donnie,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review. I am really glad that enjoyed your stay and thank you for the rave review. It is always nice to receive good reviews and I will relay to our staff the nice comments that you have left. I hope that your extensive travels bring you back this way and you stay with us again.

Warm Regards,
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Planned to stay 2 days to enjoy Carson City and Virginia City but ended up staying 3 days. Large room, clean, fridge, microwave and extra COFFEE. Doesn't get any better than that. Friendly staff and clean room. Could have had more chairs in room. 2 beds but only 1 chair.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Chris M, Manager at Days Inn Carson City, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you had a good visit with us. We have some chairs being worked on and hope to have that issue resolved soon. The comments that guests like yourself make help us to improve. I hope that you will stay with us again.

Warm Regards,
Chris

Been to Days Inn Carson City? Share your experiences!