“Pretty good for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Carson City

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carson City
Rodeway Inn Carson City
You added Rodeway Inn Carson City to your Saves list
1300 N Carson St, Carson City, NV 89701   |
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Carson City
Henderson, NV
“Pretty good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2005

Like I said, pretty good for the price. Our room was clean, our bathroom had a tub/shower and the bathroom was a good size. Nothing special here, but clean. No problems for us. No bad smells in our non smoking room. We had 3 double beds in our room for about $60 rate during the week. The pool was ok, the kids liked it, I think it may have been heated because I really hate cold pools. Everything about the place was more than adequate, I visited with my girls and felt it was a safe environment. A bowl of cereal and a pastry along with milk and coffee/tea were available at the front desk. Easy parking off street and the doors open to outside. A good place to stay while visiting our state's capitol.

• Stayed July 2005

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2005

I wasn't expecting much for the low price, but was pleasantly surprised. If you're looking for fluffy towels, brand new furniture and fancy shampoo, spend more and don't stay here. If you merely need a clean place to sleep, this is a great value. I had a corner room, so I don't know if all rooms are set up the same. High points: my room was quite large with a walk-in closet; the room and bathroom were very clean; coffee maker in room; lots of cable stations; when I requested a refrigerator and microwave in my room, they arrived within five minutes. Great service and a friendly staff. Low points: the front of the toilet is only about 10-15 inches from the wall; no tub, just a shower (at least in my room); 19-inch television was too small for the size of the room; overall, it felt a little dark even during the day. Nonetheless, for an inexpensive, no frills, clean and quiet place to sleep, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2005, traveled on business

Been to Rodeway Inn Carson City? Share your experiences!