“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carson City
Rodeway Inn Carson City
Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn Carson City to your Saves list
1400 N Carson St, Carson City, NV 89701   |
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Carson City
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2005

I wasn't expecting much for the low price, but was pleasantly surprised. If you're looking for fluffy towels, brand new furniture and fancy shampoo, spend more and don't stay here. If you merely need a clean place to sleep, this is a great value. I had a corner room, so I don't know if all rooms are set up the same. High points: my room was quite large with a walk-in closet; the room and bathroom were very clean; coffee maker in room; lots of cable stations; when I requested a refrigerator and microwave in my room, they arrived within five minutes. Great service and a friendly staff. Low points: the front of the toilet is only about 10-15 inches from the wall; no tub, just a shower (at least in my room); 19-inch television was too small for the size of the room; overall, it felt a little dark even during the day. Nonetheless, for an inexpensive, no frills, clean and quiet place to sleep, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2005, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Solo

Been to Rodeway Inn Carson City? Share your experiences!