“Very Enjoyable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Midway Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Caliente
Midway Motel
250 North Spring Street, Caliente, NV 89008   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Caliente
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
“Very Enjoyable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I chose to stay at the Midway Motel since I was planning on visiting the many state parks and natural attractions in the area. I have two small dogs, and they did not charge any extra fee or deposit, unlike some of the other motels in town. The onsite owners, Paige and Robert, were very friendly, helpful and hospitable. The room was nice, clean, comfortable, recently refreshed, and came with a full size fridge, a microwave and free WiFi. I will definitely stay here again when I get the chance.

Room Tip: Be advised that there is no cell reception at all in this area. Although one of the friendly restaur...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The owners were the best host ever in my 60 years of traveling!! The room was quiet clean and had everything we needed, motel was within a few blocks of town, which makes it nice for local restaurant and grocery shopping!

• Stayed September 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My work took me to Caliente, NV. quite a while ago. My motel search found the Midway. I've stayed MANY days here, off and on, for months now, and with every visit, I'm greeted with the friendliest and most respectable hosts a person could ask for. The rooms are clean, well appointed, and most of all QUIET! The parking is good (a little snug in some areas), but road parking is also available. The motel itself is quite old, but kept. I personally find the place very interesting. It's part of the town and blends in well. If you stay in Caliente, give the motel a try. You'll stay again if you do.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am a wild land fire fighter and I have been stationed in Caliente NV for two months now. I have stayed at the midway for the full two months. The owners are very nice friendly people and they always made sure I had a room and that I was satisfied with everything. The room was always clean and always had excellent service if I ever come back to Caliente I will definitely be staying at the midway again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
West Jordan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Such a wonderful find for our family. We really enjoyed our stay at the Midway Motel in Caliente. We were in town for one night, and just loved the location, the room, the new owners (they just bought the hotel about 60 days ago) are the friendliest, nicest people around. The rooms were immaculately clean and roomy. I loved the fridge & microwave in the room. It was perfectly located right in the middle of this wonderful little town. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cedar City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was surprised to find such a nice motel in the middle of nowhere, the owners are new, i guess they bought it at the beginning of the summer. They are very friendly and keep their rooms immaculate, and the price was very reasonable. Very good stay, we will be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Syracuse, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was a wonderful experience for me and my family. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very efficient. It is so nice to find a clean motel in a small town. We are looking forward to staying here again this Fall. Thank you Midway Motel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Midway Motel? Share your experiences!